What's new

What's in your bowl today

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
20 years and five kids wasnt enough to keep her away from it so I'm letting her have it. The kids and myself, we are better off.
Went through a similar situation 9 years ago... But I wasn't fortunate enough to get custody of our son straight away, took me 5 years, and she did a lot of damage to him in that time.. Poor kid lost so many basic skills, like tying his shoes... Got a 12 year old toddler when i finally for custody. 3 years later and im still trying to get him caught back up. But like you said, we're much better off than we were! And as an added bonus, when you're ready, you can find d the kids a younger hotter mommy!

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went through a similar situation 9 years ago... But I wasn't fortunate enough to get custody of our son straight away, took me 5 years, and she did a lot of damage to him in that time.. Poor kid lost so many basic skills, like tying his shoes... Got a 12 year old toddler when i finally for custody. 3 years later and im still trying to get him caught back up. But like you said, we're much better off than we were! And as an added bonus, when you're ready, you can find d the kids a younger hotter mommy!
State of Va here and law says she abandoned her kids and hone and spouse. She will have to argue with the courts to even get to see them. And I'm good with that especially how she couldn't pass a drug screen for the courts.