What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Thanks! Got it on an eBay steal! $38, its not an original stem, so the hardcore collectors left it alone!
Thank you for the clarification. I was assuming family heirloom.
I don't give a rat's behind about collectability protocols. If I like a pipe I get it... A pipe's stem be damned.

The trick is to only post pictures of my pipes that don't have smooth finish bowl tops in order to hide my poor lighter control.
I have so much to learn from you!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thank you for the clarification. I was assuming family heirloom.
I wish, I remeber when i was like 5-6 years old i had a great-uncle that smoked pipes... I was too young to have laid claim to any of them when he passed, but since that was '87... Bet he had some damn good ones!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yes, it does get the job done.

I've always considered myself hyper-observant, but you've got me beat, Kit.
I was looking at this thread while on it and I thought my eyes were messed up for a second lol, then I looked down and I was like, hey! That looks exactly the same!

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Nice pipe, what would you compare BJ to? You sent me a tin a year or 2 ago, I need to crack it when empty a jar.
Its a mellow/med red all-around. I enjoy it. Its not all grassy & hay, but has some richness to it at the same time. Was using it to break that pipe in, but I think it would really benefit from a taller/skinnier bowl since it got some really nice rich stewed fruits in the last 1/4.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Me either. A little too savory.
GLP Meridian. Not a fan, we'll see how it treats me down the road.

Sent from the Barbarino Batphone
I thought something was wrong with me haha - ive yet to find a pease blend that I didnt enjoy until i tried Meridian - just a little too odd for my tastes