What's new

What's in your bowl today

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
no, that nording was a gift from a shit-ton of guys here, as part of the BBE IX. as such, i have to tip my hat every time i put a bowl through it. it smokes amazing, looks amazing, AND the guesture behind it still leaves me shaking my head. o)

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Okay. Makes sense now. That's great!
And I kept wondering how I was ever going to find a "BOTL Nording" if it was some limited run of days past. (Like the BOTL cigars) :confused:
Might be a cool idea to do sometime in future. A group buy of sorts... Your thoughts?!
Take care bud!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
some dunnie navy roll from the last stogie and pipe box pass in my nording ball, watching the sunrise and checking in the beer:

also, as to a group buy for a BotL briar: while I think that would be cool as hell, i am not sure there are enough of us to actually be able to make that happen, either from a factory or an artisan. but I would LOVE for that to be a thing! if we keep supporting this side of the site, maybe a year or two, but for now all we can do is puff, post, and pray. o)

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
as to a group buy for a BotL briar: while I think that would be cool as hell, i am not sure there are enough of us to actually be able to make that happen, either from a factory or an artisan. but I would LOVE for that to be a thing! if we keep supporting this side of the site, maybe a year or two, but for now all we can do is puff, post, and pray. o)
:thumbup::D

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
some dunnie navy roll from the last stogie and pipe box pass in my nording ball, watching the sunrise and checking in the beer:

also, as to a group buy for a BotL briar: while I think that would be cool as hell, i am not sure there are enough of us to actually be able to make that happen, either from a factory or an artisan. but I would LOVE for that to be a thing! if we keep supporting this side of the site, maybe a year or two, but for now all we can do is puff, post, and pray. o)
Pardon my n00b ignorance, but what is that band on the mouthpiece of your pipe? I have lots of guesses, but I would prefer to be educated. Thanks.