What's new

What's in your bowl today

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
A ten foot coil of latex tubing i got from big box fix-it store and chopped into a lifetime supply of pipe softy bits. You try to take teeth marks out once, it gets old.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Soooo Matt is back in the pipe game & needs some "real" pipe baccy, huh? Duly noted! :)
... Need to learn to filter thoughts again. Kev. I need not declare war with you.
Out today :):

Ass :p having some Hyde Park right now. Picked up a corn cob so I dont sour my peterson already.
I didn't send you a full tin, so it appears that someone else needs to take credit for that! :)

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
as to a group buy for a BotL briar: while I think that would be cool as hell, i am not sure there are enough of us to actually be able to make that happen, either from a factory or an artisan. but I would LOVE for that to be a thing! if we keep supporting this side of the site, maybe a year or two, but for now all we can do is puff, post, and pray. o)
:thumbup::D
I think we could with a indie pipe maker, the biggest problem I see is everyone agreeing on a maker and shape. Plus for commission pipes I have seen we are talking starting point 200 bucks.