What's new

What's in your bowl today

Doc Sixstring

Patience and practice
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, been a little while. Took a few months off the forum to focus on more important things but kept smoking, of course. No tobacco in my bowl tonight, but rather a pipe cork that I just whittled. How did I do?

Is that used to store a half smoked bowl?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
half smoked or not-yet-smoked. I was more planning to use it as a method of travel for when I go to the park and such.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Hi guys, been a little while. Took a few months off the forum to focus on more important things but kept smoking, of course. No tobacco in my bowl tonight, but rather a pipe cork that I just whittled. How did I do?

Is that used to store a half smoked bowl?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
half smoked or not-yet-smoked. I was more planning to use it as a method of travel for when I go to the park and such.
Good idea. I'm always packing a bowl the night before, then I have to wrap in in a plastic bag if I want to take it to work so all the tobacco doesn't spill out. That would solve the problem, though I imagine you'd have to custom make each one to fit each pipe you have.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
peter heinrich dark strong in an old DrG for my work snack today, courtesy of whtwtrman IIRC:

like i like my women. tasty and about to smack me upside the head. o)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
rough rub out and like 1/2 hour drying time and it's good to roll!

and, yeah, "why rub out something that's meant to be a flake?", but if you enjoy the smoke, who cares. more to the point, plugs, twists, and flakes seem to me to be a different aging and processing, to change the final product. they already did the necessary work, all we have to do is find a way to enjoy. o)

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
peter heinrich dark strong in an old DrG for my work snack today, courtesy of whtwtrman IIRC:

like i like my women. tasty and about to smack me upside the head. o)
I really enjoy that stuff, but flakes are still pretty challenging for me
Yep, step 1. Put flake in palm 2. Rub hands together like your playing with play dough 3. Let dry to desired moisture content 4. Pack pipe with preferred pack method 5. Light and enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Doc Sixstring

Patience and practice
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good idea. I'm always packing a bowl the night before, then I have to wrap in in a plastic bag if I want to take it to work so all the tobacco doesn't spill out. That would solve the problem, though I imagine you'd have to custom make each one to fit each pipe you have.
Yup you'd probably have to find an alternative if your bowl is larger than the diameter of a wine cork but if it's within those limits, it can be a really fun way to spend 10 or 20 minutes. I'm going to make another one for my churchwarden