What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Tonight smoking some Peterson Luxury Blend in a Cob.

Smokes very nice. Has a nice room note. Under normal smoking I can taste some honey and vanilla. on Retro I get a smooth orange flavor.

James

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the tiniest bit of FVF left so it was a good excuse to try out my new Tom Thomb. This pipe is tiny. I feel almost silly smoking it.

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Forgot to take a pic, but just had a bowl of Sutliff Pumpkin Spice (I know, I know) in the cob. It was actually a nice match for today's perfect Fall weather.
Don't apologize for smoking an aro. Smoke what you like and like what you smoke. Btw- congrats on the lotto. You want what??

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
DE Meat Pie in the Fero.

BOTLs are absurdly awesome. I came over for jvonier's bday party and he's handed me snuff samples and two cigars, including a CC!

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Forgot to take a pic, but just had a bowl of Sutliff Pumpkin Spice (I know, I know) in the cob. It was actually a nice match for today's perfect Fall weather.
Don't apologize for smoking an aro. Smoke what you like and like what you smoke. Btw- congrats on the lotto. You want what??
Yep if u like it that's all that matters, and what do u want that I didn't send the first time

Rating - 100%
86   0   0

It's my winter smoking spot, an outdoor fireplace that's covered, just got my stone caps have to seal the stone and put in my gas firelight starter, the two on the sides are just for storing wood, mind u my patio is all cluttered as I'm in the middle of finishing my lawn so it's all just piled in

This was kind of my baby when we built I always wanted a covered outdoor space, well this and adding ventilation in my sunroom so I could smoke indoors and keep it outta the rest of the houser gouge I only use it when it's really nasty out

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Cluttered my ass man, that space is pretty top shelf. I have a 6 yr old boy. I can show you cluttered.
Yeah I understand....I'm a little ocd at times and haven't had enough hours in the day or week for that matter recently, spent 9 hours watering my lawn today though thankful gave me time to enjoy 4 bowls which rarely happens