What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Peter Stokkebye Natural, Nording bulldog.

I try to stay open minded about aromatics and pick up one or two each order but they continue to disappoint not very enjoyable at all.

I just gave away almost a pound of different aromatics to my neighbor who I had carved a pipe for. I tried to see if anyone on here would want it but nobody responded lol. He's happy as a pig in shit though!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ah Sunday again! Got the day off and plan to enjoy it! I'm still gonna get a little work around the house done but other than that it's smoke, eat, read, sleep and repeat. I forgot all of my pipes at work again :( but I'm sitting here with a Liga Privada No.9 from @Mossome that is awesome. (A poet and didn't know it) sorry I'm a dork! I have settled into my new job pretty well. Still have a lot to learn but I'm loving every minute of it. 5 weeks till the baby arrives and everything is ready. I just finished the nursery, put the car seats in the cars and got all of the tiny little clothes folded and washed.

I got to go to my first herf with @manbearpig @Lapithicus and @Mossome and had a great time till my wife called and told me she was going to bed lol. I asked her why are you going to bed so early and she replied "what are you talking about? You've been gone all night!" I had no clue that it had even gotten dark out because I was enjoying myself and there are no FN windows in the cigar lounge! Ha! Regardless now I'm excited about next months!

May your smoke be cool and smooth!

Last edited: