What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'm now smoking, but just about done, with smoking a bowl of GLP Meridian our of my new Rinaldo pipe. This was the CAPS (Capital Area Pipe Smokers) pipe of the year for 2015, and in my opinion, the best one we've ever had. It has a three-step silver band that really sets the whole pipe off. They did just a really fantastic job on this.

It was hard to photo - I'll try to take some shots with a white background later to hopefully show this pipe off a little better.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'm now smoking, but just about done, with smoking a bowl of GLP Meridian our of my new Rinaldo pipe. This was the CAPS (Capital Area Pipe Smokers) pipe of the year for 2015, and in my opinion, the best one we've ever had. It has a three-step silver band that really sets the whole pipe off. They did just a really fantastic job on this.

It was hard to photo - I'll try to take some shots with a white background later to hopefully show this pipe off a little better.

Speaking of pipes of the year, I need to check the status of my order for the 2015 Seattle Pipe Club's pipe.