What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just had some sleepy hollow. I enjoyed it. Question: are aromatic tobaccos the pipe version of Acid cigars or is there no shame in enjoying an aromatic occasionally?
Let it roll with what you like. It's all good if it's good to you......To me, Tsuge makes the "Winter's Embrace" along with the other 3 "seasons" blends that I feel are good clean aro's that don't gump up your pipe. You may have a totally different view on them however....

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I personally prefer non aromatics most of the time, but a few aromatics really hit the right buttons for me. Sutliff Molto Dolce is one I love and could eat with a spoon. The ones that taste fake and artificial give a bad name to the ones that are well done imo. Like the rest of the brothers here have said, smoke what you like and like what you smoke. Be prepared for your tastes to change over time as well

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Let it roll with what you like. It's all good if it's good to you......To me, Tsuge makes the "Winter's Embrace" along with the other 3 "seasons" blends that I feel are good clean aro's that don't gump up your pipe. You may have a totally different view on them however....
I read up on those blends but ended up going with the Ryujin instead. Just sounded like it was right up my alley. Can't wait for it to show up!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I read up on those blends but ended up going with the Ryujin instead. Just sounded like it was right up my alley. Can't wait for it to show up!
Let me know what you think about the Ryujin blends. I haven't tried the other 3 "seasons" of the Tsuge yet. I'm not sure I need to try anything else out yet until I trim down this mess of jars and cigars that I have accumulating around here.....