What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Smoked cool and I liked the compact shape. I'm thinking this will be a good flake pipe.
Guess I'm in then.

Will also add a Spanu I've been eyeing.
Their shipping duty is a license to rape. Plain and simple.
I do a fair amount of EU pipe purchasing. Al Pascia's carrier charge is THE highest; as I've told them (he-he).

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
They all smoke real well. As my wife, the aro queen, will tell you it cuts down on the tongue bite (she's a fast piper).
Radiators, as the name implies, keep the bowl cooler. I'm a sipper.
Of the four different brands I own the Wiebe is my favorite.
Both Falcon & Titan are a distant second.

Last edited:

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Cant find anything on titan, but does falcon have a fluid catch? It looks more like its just a sharp looking aluminium pipe with interchangeable bowls.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Sweet! Thanks for the info. Hwiebe may be a dkwn the road investment with their price tag! Could pick up a few falcons for experimentation!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk
He does do some sales from time to time. Usually he posts them on facebook and Instagram. Eventually I'd love to get my hands on one as well. I do like the feature of just buying one of the frames then I can mix and match the bowls he has available. I think he did a collab with Chris Morgan and made a radiator bones bowl.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Mario Grandi / Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River

botl (2).JPG

You'd think with a bright lime green sticker losing a jar would be impossible. "Challenge accepted."
Within nanoseconds of popping a fresh tin Jen comes out, "Is this the blend you're looking for?"
It's shaping up to be a 'Mississippi' weekend.

botl (1).JPG

Last edited: