What's new

What's in your humidor?

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Alright @Vintagecigarstore.com - we have this thread called “MAW”, where one person posts a list, another offers to pick it up and fulfills the wish.

You’re up (I nominated you after picking up someone’s list).

Mods must be slow in granting you access since you haven’t saw my tag, but reply in this thread and I’ll quote it and paste it into the MAW, and tag you at the same time.

Here are the rules:

back in the day, this was a lot of fun, but recently it seems that lists have become not just htf, but impossible to find! what i'd like to propose is starting a newer and maybe a little less powerful round. the rules would be essentially the same and will be posted below. and this is a good way for some of the new guys to get involved.
my main rule is be frugal with your wishes and generous with your passes.

The rules are pretty simple:

1: The first person puts up a wishlist of cigars they have been wanting to try. Another BOTL'er who would like to take that list, replies that he will take it. You don't have to fill the whole list. The BOTL'er sending the sticks then gets to post his wish list. Then continue the process. If you fill a list, you get to post your wish to be filled.

2: The person who's taking care of things on the list needs to reply to the thread with something like "i can take care of your list" Then PM the person to get the address or the wisher can post it with their list.

3: The person who grants the wish then gets to post what his wish list is. ONCE YOU HAVE FULFILLED A LIST, YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO POST YOUR LIST! or...... you may choose to appoint someone else to post their list in your place. if you choose to do this, please pm the person you are passing to so they will know to get on it!!!!!

4: Continue this process. If you can fill multiple lists, then you get to post yours multiple times.

5: Once someone replies (person B) that they can take care of something from (person A's) list, person A's list is off the block and person B now posts their list and person A's list is done. Of course person A can always take the role of person B and get back in the game.

6. In order to keep things moving at a decent speed, if your posted list has not received any responses for 2 days, then you should redo your list. The reason that the original pass died was because the wishes got TOO specific and htf. So, keep this easy and moving.

7. As the originator of this thread, I am not eligible to be passed to. I may, however, pick up a wish list and then pass my wish. It has also been expressed that the owner of the site would not like to be eligible. ( it's his site, so what he says, goes)

8. Once you have had a wish passed to you, it is now a rule that you MUST post a list of a minimum of 5 (five) cigars. There will be no more "your favorite nc, your favorite cc" as your only wish. There will be no more "special circumstances" posted.

If you have any questions or if we need to work something out as this progresses, just PM or post and we'll get it figured out. i'm not going to put restrictions on who can play, but let me say that if you try and play the system just to pick up free sticks, you'll only do it ONCE and your name will be posted as a bad trader. so, i would like for someone to pm me their list and i will post it. then it's off to the races.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright @Vintagecigarstore.com - we have this thread called “MAW”, where one person posts a list, another offers to pick it up and fulfills the wish.

You’re up (I nominated you after picking up someone’s list).

Mods must be slow in granting you access since you haven’t saw my tag, but reply in this thread and I’ll quote it and paste it into the MAW, and tag you at the same time.

Here are the rules:
Way drag his ass in! Can't wait to see the list.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I like your selection...sometimes it takes me 10 minutes to decide what to smoke and many times I grab two or three. I bet you have a similar problem...but it's a good problem to have!
Haha, first world problems! But it is indeed a good problem to have, sometimes I have to ask the wife to help me out.