What's new

What's in Your Pocket?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As I'm killing a little time before my next item up on the schedule, I was thinking about a little game I saw years ago on an unrelated forum. The game is called "What's in Your Pocket"! (I don't know how to type in reverb, but that's where it would go.)
The rules are simple, tell us what you have in each pocket right now. The following abbreviations make posting a little quicker, and apply to the majority of pocket possibilities.
FL- Front left pocket (pants/shorts)
FR- Front right pocket (pants/shorts)
PW- Pocket watch pocket, sometimes called coin pocket, sometimes called the fifth pocket, the small pocket located directly above FR on most men's jeans.
BL- Back left pocket (pants/shorts)
BR- Back right pocket (pants/shorts)
LS- Left shirt pocket
RS- Right shirt pocket
Those are the most common pockets, and the only ones that really benefit from abbreviation. Any other pockets you wish to list can be explained however you like. Any pockets not listed will be assumed empty or not applicable. I'd put in a request to keep it clean and on track, but what fun would that be?

I'll start it off,
FL- Phone, Galaxy s5
FR- car key, Chapstick, a mojo hand, two "lucky loonies"
BL- wallet

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FR - Knife, Cash, Chapstick, Lighter, Cutter
FL - Wallet
BR - iPhone

On the belt - A Flashlight.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
FL- loose change, keys, knife and lighter
FR- CZ Duo pocket pistol 25acp (I don't always carry this, but just got home from the range and running errands)
BR- billfold
BL- empty

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Fr, keys galore
Fl, xikar cutter, zippo pipe lighter, zippo w/torch insert
Bl, chain drive wallet
Br, folded handkerchief
On belt right side, tuckable holster w/Kimber crimson ultra carry .45acp
Added that one just for fun.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
FR- Debit card, a few other assorted non-credit/debit cards, drivers license, cash.
BR- Dry cleaning receipt
KF- Joey*
*(First person to guess correctly with complete description wins a fiver...)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go through this drill every time I leave the house.

BL- Wallet/Badge - the wife calls it the money burrito because my wallet consists of cash wrapped around my cards with a hair tie. The badge gets me into the door at work so even though it's part of the wallet, it's included in the inventory.
FL- Keys
FR- Phone
Jacket Pocket - Smokes, lighter, change.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FL - Iphone
FR - Case Knife, USB Stick, Lighter
RL - Wallet, Work Badge
FJacketR - Car Keys

Funny thing about this thread is that I never deviate from this. Sometimes other items come and go, but these always stay the same.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Gota be Canadian. Loonies and toonies.
No, not Canadian, though geographically somewhat close. I like the story of the 2002 Olympics with the Loonie at center ice. Doesn't hurt to have a little luck on my side. Between the loonies and the mojo hand, I think I'm pretty well covered in the superstition department:D

Lots of interesting pockets here! Keep 'em coming!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Funny thing about this thread is that I never deviate from this. Sometimes other items come and go, but these always stay the same.
I'm the same way! For some reason a while back my car key got in my FL pocket, I think I scrambled for a good 10 minutes panicking that I couldn't find my key, I'm sure I even patted down that pocket and felt it, but made no connection that it was the key :facepalm:

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
DING DING DING!!!
...Pretty sure I have you addy:)
Chicken dinner arriving soon
Not wanting to be disrespects, but would you mind sending to a noobie instead? I wasn't wanting to win a contest, I was genuinely wanting to know if I was right.

As a matter of fact, you pick the noobie, send me the address, and I'll throw another fiver into the mix.

Two other options would be Tony Rome or cigars for warriors.

Dealers choice!