What's new

What's your current CCW?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been switching back and forth, from my Roland Special-esque G19 to my TRP Operator mostly. Every once in a while I'll still carry my old M&P9 though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I carry the glock 43 using a uncle mikes pocket holster. I was using the alien gear IWB but it didn't fit well with my curves...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You pick. For the most part, it's. My TRP Operator (bottom right) or my Kimber Raptor (upper left), buts it's usually one of these. View attachment 97219
It's good to see another Operator getting carried, what kind of holster are you rocking? I had a heck of a time finding anything that would work at first but a few awesome companies pulled through for me.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
It's good to see another Operator getting carried, what kind of holster are you rocking? I had a heck of a time finding anything that would work at first but a few awesome companies pulled through for me.
Yeah, that was very difficult. I mainly use holsters made by DM Bullard but they do not have a full rail mold, so I have to use one of their belt slide holsters or I use a holster made by Garrett Industries. Theirs is a kydex holster but it is lined in leather. I like it because I can change the cant on it easily. As soon as I can find someone with a 3D printer, I will have them make a model of the TRP and get one made by DM Bullard. I could send them my gun, but it's a pain in the rear paperwork wise.

Every other gun, I use the DM Bullard stuff. Works perfect for me and is built to last.