What's new

What's your current CCW?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
G19 in a crossbreed supertuck or if I'm hiking/hunting I carry my 1911 or G29.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I use the Taurus as well. I was underemployed when I got it and it was all I could afford in a 9mm. Once you get used to the funky trigger it's a nice gun.
My range is selling them for $199.00 right now, I might get another, lol.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I use the Taurus as well. I was underemployed when I got it and it was all I could afford in a 9mm. Once you get used to the funky trigger it's a nice gun.
My range is selling them for $199.00 right now, I might get another, lol.
Maybe I got lucky, the trigger on mine isn't that funky. Like any new pistol there was a learning curve but it only took me a few magazines before I was feeling comfortable and shooting groups I was happy with

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I change up my EDC all the time, but I usually carry a Springfield XDS 3.3 9mm IWB with a hybrid holster. Other times I will pocket carry either a S&W Bodyguard or a Glock 42. Depends mostly on clothing.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll offer a tip. I was a police officer for 16 years and am a pistol instructor.

Carry only two guns. The small one for summer clothes and always carry the same full size under your clothes.

Always carrying the same gun you are very familiar with reduced the chances of a screw up when you need to act as fast as possible. It's all in muscle memory. Too many guns can cause confusion on your part when the chips are down and you need a tool that requires zero thought about the tool. You will have enough trouble concentrating on your target without having to figure out which gun of that day you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
G19 IWB in a bravo concealment holster. It's had some upgrades to make me 110% comfortable with it after some grueling training and thousands of rounds. About to get a new slide and likely an RM06 installed on it.
I have been carrying a Bodyguard on the rare day that the G19 doesn't work for me, but I absolutely had shooting it and am thinking that I'm going to switch to a G43 instead and just use the Bodyguard for when I have absolutely no other choice, which will probably only happen 1-2x per year.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I'll offer a tip. I was a police officer for 16 years and am a pistol instructor.

Carry only two guns. The small one for summer clothes and always carry the same full size under your clothes.

Always carrying the same gun you are very familiar with reduced the chances of a screw up when you need to act as fast as possible. It's all in muscle memory. Too many guns can cause confusion on your part when the chips are down and you need a tool that requires zero thought about the tool. You will have enough trouble concentrating on your target without having to figure out which gun of that day you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was a LEO for 25 years before i retired. Great advice on what to carry. Limit your choices and train often with what you carry. I still shoot several times a month, as well as still teach firearms tactics. In an emergency, you will always go back to how and what you train with.