What's new

What's your favorite coffee to pair?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hey guys, just wondering what is your favorite coffee to drink when smoking cigars?

I normally drink coffee from my Kuerig (spelling ?) If any one drinks on the kuerig It'll be nice to see what you guys drink being that I have it. But if you have some different coffee let me know I'll try things

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey with that Keurig, do you order from great coffee? They had the best deals when I was buying K-cups.. back in 2005. My little B50 had all it could take, clogged up, wouldn't pump more than half a cup.. and I just got aggravated and won't buy another. (Seems they still havent fixed this issue in new models).

THAT SAID...... I did love that machine and miss it greatly.. especially since my woman isn't big on coffee. I now have a Mirro Percolator I bought on eBay, from 1970 and was new in the box still, complete w/ instructions & warranty card and a NATIONAL LIST OF PLACES TO HAVE IT REPAIRED (man, remember when they used to include that stuff?) Also have another old Mirro, which came originally with a cloth electrical cord.. so I'm guessing 30s, 40s, 50s?

I pair cigars with any coffee, but I just picked up this medium blended African stuff in the supermarket, Mayorga. nice coffee.

For Keurig, try the Kenyan AA k-cups, always loved those.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
My favorite bean to roast is La Minita Taranzu (Costa Rican) and I roast it to a city roast since I drink it black. The city roast is light enough that you still get some of the grassy notes which, I am finding, pairs nicely with the medium bodied cigars that I like.

With the Keurig, get the reusable k-cup and use your own coffee. Saves a shit-ton of money and environmentally friendly. Plus, if you only drink coffee once a week, a Keurig machine may be perfect for you.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have those reusable k cups and to me they just don't make strong enough coffee. You have to have an expresso ground and kind of pack it in there. But I usually buy Java Delight k cups. Damn good coffee out of those. I used to buy Revv. But I can't find those anymore.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have those reusable k cups and to me they just don't make strong enough coffee. You have to have an expresso ground and kind of pack it in there. But I usually buy Java Delight k cups. Damn good coffee out of those. I used to buy Revv. But I can't find those anymore.
I agree. But sometimes I need/want just that one cup and I'm not going to do pot of French Press for it. That's when the Keurig is a boon.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hey with that Keurig, do you order from great coffee? They had the best deals when I was buying K-cups.. back in 2005. My little B50 had all it could take, clogged up, wouldn't pump more than half a cup.. and I just got aggravated and won't buy another. (Seems they still havent fixed this issue in new models).

THAT SAID...... I did love that machine and miss it greatly.. especially since my woman isn't big on coffee. I now have a Mirro Percolator I bought on eBay, from 1970 and was new in the box still, complete w/ instructions & warranty card and a NATIONAL LIST OF PLACES TO HAVE IT REPAIRED (man, remember when they used to include that stuff?) Also have another old Mirro, which came originally with a cloth electrical cord.. so I'm guessing 30s, 40s, 50s?

I pair cigars with any coffee, but I just picked up this medium blended African stuff in the supermarket, Mayorga. nice coffee.

For Keurig, try the Kenyan AA k-cups, always loved those.
thanks bro def will try! and no I buy my cups from good old Costco!!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I want a keurig so bad but can't justify buying one since I drink coffee like once a week lol.
I only bought it because the sale was crazy at Macys I believe with the friends and family plus I had a gift card, it was to hard not to pass up! It's well worth it honestly I love it.. and like PKNY1 said they almost always go on sale esp at bed bath and beyond !

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I agree. But sometimes I need/want just that one cup and I'm not going to do pot of French Press for it. That's when the Keurig is a boon.
I agree too until I went to costco.. They're not crazy strong like I'd like but it'll do.. Columbia roast and the paul newman .. If I really want a kick I have the boxes of dunlin donuts dark roast stashed away from my wife haha!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know a few months back I discovered Lock N Load Java. Veteran owned company that also supports the military with coffee. I bought some double tap special reserve and you can get it ground for k cups when you buy it. Damn good stuff. Little pricey but check it out if you get a chance.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I want a keurig so bad but can't justify buying one since I drink coffee like once a week lol.
awesome deal going on right now

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/114150/kohls---keurig-k75-b70-platinum-coffee-brewer-water-filter-kit-12-ct-k-cup-for-keurig-brewers-variety-pack-20-in-kohls-cash

Keurig B70 with water filter kit and 12 count k-cups + $20 in Kohl's cash
Usually $144, now $91.59 after $30 rebate
I seen that, I frequent slickdeals myself. Just don't have the extra money right now

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
awesome deal going on right now

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/114150/kohls---keurig-k75-b70-platinum-coffee-brewer-water-filter-kit-12-ct-k-cup-for-keurig-brewers-variety-pack-20-in-kohls-cash

Keurig B70 with water filter kit and 12 count k-cups + $20 in Kohl's cash
Usually $144, now $91.59 after $30 rebate
I seen that, I frequent slickdeals myself. Just don't have the extra money right now
Yeah me either.. I might have bit on it too.. don't like MIR's tho