What's new

What's your favorite Cutter?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Cuban crafters gets my vote, although I recently purchased a Palio and it’s fantastic. Much better looking too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I'm out and about I use a basic punch the most.
At home, I love my Xikar M8. Something about the heft.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
D97057D0-B4DA-42A1-8755-4856B7C33DF6.jpeg I bought a serrated Lotus and it fell apart and after reading their warranty nonsense I’m not gonna bother sending it in. I’ll have to see if I can hunt down a tool to fix it.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I love my Colibri V cut. The guys I smoke with have dubbed it the deep cut. I use the Xikar 4 cheapy I got free with some HC habano2. I don’t think Xikar gives it the lifetime warranty on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
View attachment 108014 I bought a serrated Lotus and it fell apart and after reading their warranty nonsense I’m not gonna bother sending it in. I’ll have to see if I can hunt down a tool to fix it.

IMHO The Lotus Warranty is to make you pay for replacement, if you choose too other wise it is not worth the paper it is written on.

XIKAR & Cuban Crafter are like L.L. Bean simple warranty. Get the product back to them they take care of problem, or replace.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If you don't have a Cigar Saver Cutter to cut a Cigar off it it is long, so to save the rest to smoke later you are SOL. That is why I have several Cutters. :happy:

Honeslty it is like a Draw Enhancing Tool. Must have something to save Cigar that are tight, has plugs, had a stem, and other problems, think of it as a Cigar CPR TOOL. :wideyed:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a mammoth tusk Xikar cutter that I truly love. I find it amusing I am cutting my cigars with the tusk of a 10,000 year old dead animal...

But for my daily use, our Drew Estate perfect cutters are great and never had an issue taking them through TSA which is important.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have a mammoth tusk Xikar cutter that I truly love. I find it amusing I am cutting my cigars with the tusk of a 10,000 year old dead animal...

But for my daily use, our Drew Estate perfect cutters are great and never had an issue taking them through TSA which is important.
Honestly I have seen the special XIKAR you discribe it is honeslty cool. The DREW ESTATE has one flaw, the real Cuban Crafter has a hole in the bottom plate so you can cut a Torpedo with ease.

All the XIKAR "X" Service Cutter 1, 2, 0r 3 have the same blades. The only exception is their Demascus steel line. So if you are on a budget may I suggest the Xi2 as it is their Tear Drop Price point cutter.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0

I love the idea of their Damascus and the mammoth ivory ones, but couldn't justify the piece. I have several mammoth / mastodon ivory knives and many more with nice Damascus. They are charging an extra what, $400 for a $50 piece of ivory or probably less for the damascus steel? Couldn't do it.