What's new

Whats your favorite (most consistent) cigar

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I know that as a forum we try more cigars than basically anywhere else period.

I have a few favorite cigars, but sometimes you get a bad example of a stick; poor draw, roll, etc.

What is your favorite cigar of all time, that you know when you grab it will be perfect in every way.

Always on the lookout for great sticks that other brothers love

Lets here them.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
T52, Tatuaje la Casita, Tatuaje Cabiguan, MUWAT, Tatuaje Cohete, Rienado Habanito. In no particular order. Ive never had a bad one of any of them and they have all become constants for me, but I'm a simple guy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Padron x000 series, Cabaiguan, Baitfish, & Ramon Bueso Genesis. I'm drunk and I already forgot what exactly I'm answering so I'll just go with this.

Short answer: Cabaiguan.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The Padron 1946 that's the size of a PCR forget the number but my dad buys em for me

PCRs are amazingly consistent for a short filler. Never had a bad one and I've a a lot.

T52s are always perfect for me as well.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
These are all valid, but I think we are falling into the general category which is what I was trying to avoid.

Thats why this is so hard for me!

What is your ONE! favorite cigar based on consistently and flavor; the one cigar that has always been perfect.

ONE!

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
If it says perdomo, pepin, or liga on the band- I've always found great consistency. All consistently good across the board. There are others but those come to mind as sticks I've never had a problem with.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Liga Privadas
Tatuaje Regios Reserva/7th/J21
Montecristo Grande Edmundo
Partegas 898, PSD4
RASS
Fuente Sig maddy
Oliva V Maduro
My Father anything
Boli RC, PC, CJ, BBF
CoRo

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
These are all valid, but I think we are falling into the general category which is what I was trying to avoid.

Thats why this is so hard for me!

What is your ONE! favorite cigar based on consistently and flavor; the one cigar that has always been perfect.

ONE!
Botl math. Sorry. Haha. The one. That has always been perfect. T52 and I have smoked about 17 in the last two months. Havent had an issue yet. Knock on wood.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Padron x000 serie
Liga stuff except Papas Fritas but I am guessing they dont have a consistent flavor because they are made from trimmings. Don't get me wrong I love Papas but one will have a completely different flavor/strength profile from the next (always good though)

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hemi SG's

Went thru a perfect bunch.
Each with greater anticipation fulfilled with happiness.

But, sadly i cannot find reason to smoke my last one. Sorta like how serial murderers will have keepsakes to relive
the experience.

Thanks