What's new

Whats your favorite thing to eat with your cigar?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always smoke after I eat. As others have said, it's nice to wind down and relax with a full stomach. I usually will pair my cigar with a cup of coffee if smoking at night, or a cold Dr. Pepper if it's during a hot day. I think the flavors of a Dr. pepper really play off the flavor of a good cigar.

With that being said, if you are looking to eat and smoke at the same time I would think a good authentic BBQ would go well with a cigar. I went to the drew estate barn smoker this past summer, and there were plenty of guys smoking while enjoying Bears BBQ. It seems like a natural pairing, especially with the flavors of smoked meat.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'll smoke anytime but almost never while eating. I won't say I've never done it, but I don't recall it happening. I try to avoid tons of super spicy and salty food if I'm going to lite up right afterwards - the last time I did that, I got almost nothing from 3 different cigars.

I generally just drink water, and sometime whisky or wine.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't usually eat and smoke unless at a bar then it's chicken tenders, usually have coffee, Dr Pepper, or scotch.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I like a little meat and cheese type set up while smoking. Not every time. But every now and again. Summer sausage and some cheese.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I don't do it often, but won't hesitate to continue to smoke while eating a burger at Shelley's in DC. Great burgers and they always go well with a cigar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to have some dried fruit (preferably figs) with cigars, but mostly to battle nicotine kicks. The flavours worked okay, though.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I usually dont do this but I have found in the past that a Little Caesars Hot N Nasty goes great with most cigar pairings. Which is odd because usually a Hot N Ready doesn't go well by itself.