What's new

What's your Golf Ball of choice?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have been playing with the NIKE One Tour golf balls a lot. They have a great feel and are about $10-$15 cheaper than ProV1s. I don't notice any difference in distance between the two and I still am able to get some spin on the ball with these.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I always thought Titleist Pro V1x's were the best but then I tried Nike One Platinum and they are awsome too. Both give great feel around the greens and spin control.

For lazy play I lean towards Nike Juice.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TopFlite XL-3000 SuperFeel, SuperDistance, SuperSpin and SuperFeel.

Now, if they could just market a SuperFloat.....

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I used to just pick up whatever was on sale. Mostly 2 piece balls. A year or two ago I began playing the ProV just to see what the hype was all about. The feel and control around the green is better than any other ball I've played. I don't feel like I've lost any control off the tee either, which was my fear at first. I haven't looked back. Although, I've never bought a single sleeve. Can't justify the price. My brother in law and I go to a course his Mom lives on once or twice a year and collect balls from the woods. We take our kids and they help us out. They're little and love it. Found over 120 ProV's between the two of us last time!

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
I use NXT tour because Pro V1's or the high end Nike's give me way too much spin. I don't like my ball checking up and backing 5-10 feet. The NXT lets my 100-150 yard shot come in low and check up and stop on a dime on the second bounce. Plus I get about 5-7 yards more distance on my iron shots with the NXT. I bought hundres of the NXT's last year and they are still performing perfectly.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I work at a golf course and I suck at golfing and lose a dozen+ each round. Therefore I get free 5-gallon buckets full of retrieved swamp balls and just use those.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Just did a ball fitting at Golf Galaxy and the Callaway Tour iZ will be my ball this year