What's new

What's your guilty pleasure?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Strawberry daiquiri's. I used to order them when me and my girlfriend were out... and i'd make her keep it on her side of the table... as if i was only taking sips form hers. One night when she refused, i had the waitress put it in a pint glass.... as if that somehow made it more manly. Now i'm old, and couldn't care less.
Next stop.... sandals and socks.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Home made Mojito's has to be my favorite. No pre-mixes...mint, 10 Cane Rum, fresh squeezed lime juice and simple syrup.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm A fat kid so food is my Guilty pleasure cause I feel guilty after I eat it .. But Drink wise I like Bacardi Dragon berry and spite. and LOVE Patron café .. Pour Some over Vanilla ice cream Heaven. ( see the food associating ) LOL

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
White Russians.
Ditto this...been drinking them for the last two weeks and may have a real problem now. I like it with Baileys better than Kahlua..and Amarula is really good with this.

Drambuie Neat....can drink this all day and have been known to do this esp. when smoking cigars.

Amarula by itself with cigars...coats the tongue and prevents tongue bite which means more cigars and more Amarula.\

White Russians are so good you feel like you can drink a ton of them...had 8 the other night and quit only because I thought 8 was enough...it wasn't. I could have had 2 or 3 more and this from a guy who hardly drinks at all during the year.

The last guilty pleasure is reserved for summer....Margaritas with a mixer...Dr. Swamis BoneDaddy Mix...best ever!!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
White Russians.
White Russians are so good you feel like you can drink a ton of them...had 8 the other night and quit only because I thought 8 was enough...it wasn't. I could have had 2 or 3 more and this from a guy who hardly drinks at all during the year.
!
We need to get together, you won't drink 8 of my white Russians...I'd be surprised if you make it past 3. :peace:

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Well, if "guilty pleasure" means something that you're slightly embarrassed about admitting you like, I'll 'fess up and say "Chocovine".

A buddy and I were in the liquor store buying a bunch of (good) wine. We saw it on the shelf and decided to get a bottle for my wife as a joke. We opened it later and really enjoyed it. It's basically a liqueur made with wine but it's pretty yummy.
Also make's the best Irish Coffee you'll ever have! ;-)

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Well, if "guilty pleasure" means something that you're slightly embarrassed about admitting you like, I'll 'fess up and say "Chocovine".

A buddy and I were in the liquor store buying a bunch of (good) wine. We saw it on the shelf and decided to get a bottle for my wife as a joke. We opened it later and really enjoyed it. It's basically a liqueur made with wine but it's pretty yummy.
Damn, I bet it would!

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2

Damn, I bet it would!
A store not too far from me sell this for $2.00 a bottle

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
White Russians.
!
We need to get together, you won't drink 8 of my white Russians...I'd be surprised if you make it past 3. :peace:
Ok my brother...give me your recipe as I just made another double....3 ounces of Sky vodka....3 ounces of Amarula...2 ounces of 1/2 and 1/2 and this was so delicious I'm craving another one.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I have 2 guilty pleasures...

Smirnoff ice when I've been drinking for days and I just need something refreshing that still has alcohol in it. What's that you say? Water is refreshing? But there's no alcohol!

And bud light...in a beer bong! There's no better way to kick start a party than with a beer bong. It's one of my hidden talents!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I like JD honey
I also like Malibu run with pineapple juice and a splash of mango or cranberry.
It's such a girly drink but is taste so good.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
White Russians.
!
Ok my brother...give me your recipe as I just made another double....3 ounces of Sky vodka....3 ounces of Amarula...2 ounces of 1/2 and 1/2 and this was so delicious I'm craving another one.
Sounds like more than a double Gary! *lol* Do you pour this into a highball over ice?

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Gary I'm making your version of a white russian with some cream liqueur that I found.
The store that I went to was out of Amarula. If I get drunk it's all your fault! *lol*

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Forgot to mention "Russian Quaaludes" - Bailey's, Frangelica, Stoli 100 & milk LOL

On New Year's Y2K I puked up an entire garbage can of them! :)

Cannot even imagine what that mustve been like hahaha.

GET THE LUUUUUUDDEEEESSSS!