What's new

What's your hobby?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Paintball
Nice Angel, I used to shoot Angels exclusively for years when I played tourneys. All the way back to 99 with a silver chrome polished C&C LCD Angel. Boy was that thing a tank compared to guns now.

Btw, that almost looks like the Phi Kap house at NIU. Best friend was a Phi Kapp there, I was there almost every single week.

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I'm a music guy, primarily. Played professionally as an "auxiliary" musician for a number of years after college before deciding to go back to school. This would include guitar, upright and electric basses, mandolin, banjo, dobro and piano. Also got into music production software and recording (Reason, Ableton, Cubase/Nuendo) and made a lot of midi stuff as well.

I enjoy beer, wine and booze, and I've homebrewed for about 10 years now, and have quite a large brewing/kegerator setup for all that. Wish I had more time to do it these days, but I suppose that's true of everything.

I'll play the occasional computer game, but not as much lately. Presently looking forward to the Star Wars MMO that will launch toward the end of the year.

I was a shooting sports guy when I was a kid, and did a lot of tourneys for sporting clays, skeet, trap and 5 stand. But Austin doesn't exactly lend itself to the open spaces ya need for that sorta thing, and I haven't picked up a shotgun in years now.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Obviously cigars. In addition, I am into motorcycles and music. I am a technology geek, so much so, it is my job as well as one of my hobbies. In the last several years I have been attempting to learn how to play the guitar. I play mostly acoustic, but I do own a pretty nice electric that I break out from time to time. I also like to shoot pool when I get the chance. Although I try to stay in shape, pool is probably about as close as I get to actually participating in a sport :) I do love to watch football and tennis though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
playing with my son
cigars
arts and craft movement (1900-1930)
BMW's (Have an M6 vert)
reading
poker

been thinking about golf, have not played in a few years
been toying with taking up the guitar

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Too many...

Obviously cigars, but also very into:

1.) Chess
2.) Entomology...yeah saw that one coming didn't you :grin:.
3.) Herpetology..actually getting out the first time this year and taking my boy snake hunting on Friday! Should be a good time, hope we find something good.
4.) Fishing/Hunting...but haven't really gotten/made time to go in the last few years.
5.) Mountain Biking...again, was out of it for a few years, but not that I'm riding my bike to work my interest has been renewed and I've been hitting some of the local trails again.
6.) Craft Beer...had plans to start brewing my own before the tornado and they got put on hold since I don't really have space where I'm at.
7.) Tinkering...I dabble in a lot of stuff, but like building fun things. Just made a blow dart gun from some pvc pipe, just gotta find the right stuff for some darts and I'll be good to go.

That's a lot...maybe I should see a shrink...or get laid more :dunno:.

Dan

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Too many...

Obviously cigars, but also very into:

1.) Chess
2.) Entomology...yeah saw that one coming didn't you :grin:.
3.) Herpetology..actually getting out the first time this year and taking my boy snake hunting on Friday! Should be a good time, hope we find something good.
4.) Fishing/Hunting...but haven't really gotten/made time to go in the last few years.
4.5) Getting bombed.
5.) Mountain Biking...again, was out of it for a few years, but not that I'm riding my bike to work my interest has been renewed and I've been hitting some of the local trails again.
6.) Craft Beer...had plans to start brewing my own before the tornado and they got put on hold since I don't really have space where I'm at.
7.) Tinkering...I dabble in a lot of stuff, but like building fun things. Just made a blow dart gun from some pvc pipe, just gotta find the right stuff for some darts and I'll be good to go.

That's a lot...maybe I should see a shrink...or get laid more :dunno:.

Dan
LMAO :rofl:

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
InfoSec
Cigars
Though I watch and buy a lot of movies I don't think I'm a movie buff since I couldn't tell you the name of an actor in a movie if my life depended on it. Fortunately it hasn't yet =D

Harg are you planning on getting SWTOR, are you going to be Jedi or Sith?
(I love that the word Jedi does not get flagged in spell check)

Cheers :ccool:

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Im pretty easy

Playing with my kids! - Lego & Starwars are the latest things So Im loving it!
Cigars
Football mainly watching now days
Poker
Little fishing.
Yoga
Learning to Sail

Bad Finger

Professional Cannabinist
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Growing and breeding medical cannabis, golf, hiking, cooking, and learning to speak new languages.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk