What's new

What's Your Latest Purchase?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
My latest purchase: a box of Monte 2s, should be landing here thursday evening. :smile:

Of course I didn't NEED them (heck, I just bought a 1/2 box of Monte 4s two weeks ago) and I don't have ROOM for them, since both of my humidors are completely full...but my wife has poo-poo'ed the idea of spending money on a cabinet right now, and she doesn't like the idea of an 'ugly cooler' in the house.

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do; I guess I'm going to have to take some of my cheap crappy bundle cigars out and send them to a friend's house to store, just so I'll have room to store the new smokes. At least for a few weeks, anyways. :lookaroun
I am always available for storing fine cigars for friends. :innocent: Send em on over.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welp...I have screwed the pooch guys. I drank a little much last night and got froggy. 2 serious boxes comin to town and the wife will not be happy. Ok guys help me out with the excuses.

PS funny thing is I didnt even know I ordered them til this evening.
First follow the two for one rule then tellt he truth. Spend two dollars on her for every one dollar on cigars for you. Works like a charm.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
CWS that would cost me a pretty penny fo sho. I will have to come clean because she tends to know when I'm lying. Believe it or not, taking the family somewhere real special works alot better than money with my wife. I better come up with something really really good. For some reason I don't think she is going to tolerate the story, "Listen honey I drank way way too much and started spending money".

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I know what your saying. I just got he, "what's in the little yellow box" over my shoulder last night as I tried to slip my lovely new Dip 5's quietly into the cooler. Busted. Going out to dinner tonight boy.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I find it's best to be truthful with the g/f. Although the don't ask don't tell policy works great

You married guys are the ones that should be giving me advice though.

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I find it's best to be truthful with the g/f. Although the don't ask don't tell policy works great

You married guys are the ones that should be giving me advice though.
Ah, but the good thing about a g/f is that it's "your money" which is seperate from "her money." Only when you're married is it "our money."
That's when the purses vs cigars arms race begins.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I know what your saying. I just got he, "what's in the little yellow box" over my shoulder last night as I tried to slip my lovely new Dip 5's quietly into the cooler. Busted. Going out to dinner tonight boy.
LOL...yep I think it will have to be a kids pizza joint for me. When I mess up I know it's going to be painful. If I have to watch that singing bear one more time I will shoot myself. :help:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ah, but the good thing about a g/f is that it's "your money" which is seperate from "her money." Only when you're married is it "our money."
That's when the purses vs cigars arms race begins.
My argument would be that they can use the same purse for a long time, but we can only smoke a cigar once then we're gonna need more.

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just made my first purchase in a long time. a cab of Party Shorts, Box of R&J Short Churchills and some Sancho Panza Beli's. Now comes the hard part, waiting.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a box the BBF's in from everybody friend w/ the weekly specials. I received the e-mail confirming the shipment on the 8th I picked them up at the PO this morning. They look delicious!

Waiting on a 10 pack of the PSP2 from the same retailer!