What's new

Whats your New Years Plans

J

jckposter

Going to New Orleans ...will be sick for at least a week when I get back.... :smt046

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Dinner party with g/f and 5 other couples on the UES. One of the other couples is my best firend and his wife. They're cool. Couldn't care less about the others.

Oh, by the way, no smoking.

Will have a chance to smoke Saturday afternoon... looking to be a mild day up here ... be nice to smoke while walking along the river without freezing off my cojones.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We havent decided yet... both of us have the next day off...

all of our friends are like "what are you guys doing for new years?" we reply, not sure yet, what about you? "we arent sure either" lol... dammit.. need to set some plans or somethin

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
None, hopefully the little ones colds will be better and we can have a drink and a cigar after they go to bed!!! They have been keeping us up all night:smt022

Ironman

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Going to a friends house for Sushi, Sake, Scotch, and Cigars!

I plan to be fully shithoused by 5pm. :smt003

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Pulse said:

In other words, just a typical day for Adam :smt046

Ironman

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
chipslave said:
I am looking at going to New Orleans for my honeymoon next October. Whats to do there?
Well first thing you want to do is stay in room for about 5 minutes....maybe less. Actually, it is a great town. The food is unbelievable..Emerils, Arnolds, Commander Palace, Brennans. Then there is the French quarter which gets to be like Mardi Gras every night around 11:00am. Alot of live bands and as much booze as your liver can handle.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I am heading to NY to ski with the family. Should be fun. Couple of beers and burgers. Maybe a cigar!

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Debra and I are going to dinner with another couple, then over a friends for a little get together. Most of the people play cards and I'm not a card player. So I get to sit there and BS with everyone. I don't mind cause he lets me smoke all night in the house.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I have to work on Friday and Saturday so there's not really any plan outside of working. :smt104

I'm glad when this holiday season is over though :smt039

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I will be at South Lake Tahoe, Nevada trying to keep 40,000 to 50,000 people from freezing to death or killing each other.

Every year the NHP, CHP and Douglas County Sheriff close US Hwy 50 (like we have a choice it's close it or they take it over anyway) in the Stateline area and let the New Years revelers go at it. This year is no different. I will be freezing my a** off so that a bunch of drunks can yell at midnight.

Highlights of previous years are; getting hit in the head with a full champagne bottle (lucky we wear riot helmets at all times), the main marquis at Caesars Tahoe being destroyed by drunks throwing frozen snowballs (I think they said $125,000 to fix), the drunk climbing up on the traffic light pole only to do a swan dive into the crowd (problem is the crowd did not know the plan and moved so he landed on the top of the rod iron fence impaling himself on the spear point on the top, went all the way through his thigh), women on mens shoulders with not top on (by the way this one is generally OK with me :smt060 ) and so on.

Can you tell I LOVE New Years Eve! :smt013

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My wife and I are going to stay home with a gallon of root beer (niether of us drink alcohol), which is my wifes idea, that she is completely excited about.

If anyone out there understands women I will give you lots and lots of cash to spread the message :)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My wife and myself along with 2 couples going out to a nice dinner here in Southport..Then back to our place for a fine havana....I probably
won't see the ball drop...I haven't seen that for years now...I need to get up early and get started on our annual feeding of Blackeye Peas, Collards and Pork Roast on the grill, alot of football and cigars...and I have all of Sunday to rest up.....Bman

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Quiet dinner with my lovely wife, then a Forbidden X by the fireside. I'll be asleep by 9:30, until the fireworks go off and the kids come home :lol:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Last time my wife and I went out to a party for New Year's, she got a couple of drinks spilled on her by drunks. Needless to say, she didn't enjoy herself and didn't like coming home smelling like a brewery. Since then, usually an early dinner with the family/friends, movie rental, etc. She's usually fast asleep by the time the ball drops. Got a new smoker for Christmas - maybe I'll fire it up for a New Year's Day feast.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ironman said:
Pulse said:

In other words, just a typical day for Adam :smt046

Ironman
What's your point.:smt025

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got word my father in law is having a little get together with the family.. so we will probably head over there..

they envited my parents, so hopefully they will come, and if so, i will bring a stick for each of us to enjoy, since both my father, and father in law, enjoy a good cigar. :smt003

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Meeting up with a few guys for a last smoke and beer salute to '04, find the Mrs. to wander around town looking at the First Night stuff, then off for sushi and sake, come back home for some shrimp and champagne.