What's new

What's Your Oldest/Rarest Non-Cuban Cigar?

Klusterbuck

Corrupted At An Early Age
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Man, there's a lot of old shit out there.......

Don't suppose I have a lot in the aged dept....

I do have one in the tupperdor aged over 10yrs..... It will be saved for a special day...

Not to hijack, anyone got anything from 89 97 or 00, that they'd maybe be willing to part with?

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Oh come on now. Nobody dates anybody that hot!!! That chicks like fiction...she doens't really exist.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol.. No actually she is real and lives in Santa Barbara.. She is a little freaky though, thus I am not dating her anymore. hehe. And Bill, I forgot about the Maravilla you gave me. Sorry. I stand corrected...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
YOu must be joking?!?! That sounds like the bomboza.
Man I can't for the life of me find what this cigar was called. One of these online shops had it rolled for them so it was an exclusive. I bought a 5 pack from someone around august of 2006 on clubstogie.com. I know it was then cause I just checked my old PMs on that forum. But unfortunately none of them mention the name of the cigar, just tatuaje!!

Its not as thick as the nub, but its short. I'll have to snap a pick when I have time. I wish I had bought a box while they were still available as they were a great little cigar and my first Tatuaje.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Oldest is a 20 year old Thompson robusto. I find rare hard to define for NC's.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to say the Padron 80th anni is my most unique/HTF/expensive smoke.
Mine too. Just got 1 and it is super sexy looking. Not sure when I'll smoke it. Oh, got an AF 858 SG too. Not sure how rare those are but the store here usually only gets 1 box a year.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I gotta a White Owl that has to be a good 2 months old!! =)
I actually have a Grape White Owl from (I think) late 2004/early 2005. Got the date written on the tube somewhere. If anybody remembers Ichthus (sp?), he sent it to me as a joke one time!!!
In fact, I opened it up the other day and it still smells like grape! Although these things have so much crap in them they could probably stay fresh longer than a Twinkie!

TYLER

mrnosejoy

mrnosejoy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried aging cigars a few years ago just realized everyday is special and to always know where all the local cigar stores are to re-stock.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
BBMF, box of sharks, camaroon shark, some BTL, cien anos, 858 sungrown, some forbidden x. (so I guess for whatever reason, Fuente makes the hard to find/rare stuff)