What's new

When did you realize you weren't a newbie?

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I think BOTL is a little more open and accomodating to newbies to the board.
I know this to be true. The whole post was very well said and about sums it up. The amazing thing is just how much I've learned in such a short time about cigars. Funny thing is, the internet is such an integral part of my smoking experience that I couldn't imagine smoking cigars w/out it. It would be pretty lonely. :stretchgr

BTW, is Todd still considered a newbie?

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I know this to be true. The whole post was very well said and about sums it up. The amazing thing is just how much I've learned in such a short time about cigars. Funny thing is, the internet is such an integral part of my smoking experience that I couldn't imagine smoking cigars w/out it. It would be pretty lonely. :stretchgr

BTW, is Todd still considered a newbie?
He Drinks COSMOS... yes he is a newbie

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I had a little vacation away from the hobby and now that I am back I have the excitement of a newbie with "knowledge: of a veteran but the body of a FOG:hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica :hysterica

You can never know too much about this hobby, but you can never know so much that you cant learn something about it.

But the most important thing is enjoy those cigars and all that goes with them.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I'm not a newbie to cigar sites but still a newbie to cigars in a sense of learning because the info. never stops.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I stop being a newbie when I stopped labeling my self as some one who smokes cigars from time to time and started to label my self as a cigar smoker even though i still smoke the same amount when I was a newbie. As far as knowledge I am still learning my cigar ABC's.

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
What Kevin said,,,,,,,,no kidding,,,,,,,,,, I think we are ALL newbies when ya really get down to it............

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Of course, the letter was in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics. Ken was actually there when the first cavemen discovered fire. :bouncetau
You know how hard it was read all those little symbols without readers?

The guy shows up once a month just to bust my cajones.

Good to see you Mathew.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will always think of myself as a newbie.

The day I started to think I might be an addict was when I spent $150 bucks on a sampler pack.