What's new

When do you smoke cigars?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Do you have a preferred time to enjoy a cigar? Is it after dinner, after breakfast or when you get the opportunity?

I normally smoke in the early afternoon. Chores are done, the dogs are napping, the front porch is shady, neighborhood kids are still in school and there is time to finish up before wifey gets home and make comments about me smoking another cigar.

When do you usually enjoy a smoke?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Late lunch to early evening. If I have it too late in the day, it's tough for me to sleep.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Anytime of the day or night is good for me. Working night shifts I come home and sometimes have a beer or a pour of scotch or whiskey. That depends on my mood and how awake I am though.

Weather also hampers things sometimes since I don’t smoke in the house. I’m usually sitting outside until the first snow. Then I hibernate to the local lounges and my truck.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
During warm months I usually get my first one in during either a morning dog walk, or, if that doesn't happen, when I put The Boy down for nap. Second might come during outdoor playtime or after bed time. Now that it's getting cold here, I'm going to cut back to only smoking during naptime if it's sunny and minimum 40°.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Whenever I feel like it, but it tends to happen later in the day, when I want to sit down and relax. Smoking a cigar demands that I sit down and enjoy it in specific places in my house, so the unwinding comes hand in hand with it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Late evening to early night, usually around 9pm. I tried the morning smoke with coffee but all I could think about were the things I needed to get done. Couldn't really enjoy it. With cold weather moving in I'll be cutting back for a while unfortunately.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is how I end every day. Little whiskey, and a nice cigar. Late evening. I am fortunate enough to have a place in the house where can smoke.