What's new

Where do you smoke?

H

hellbub

Back yard, and on warm evenings on the front porch. Usually spring thru fall. Don't smoke much if any during the winter. If I do, I'm usually taking a long,
2+ hour trip in car or van.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I just came in from smoking a Padron anni out in the hot tub. That is where I get most of my smoking done. I do get to smoke in my office at work, but sometimes it is hard to do because it seems whenever I light up I seem to get a customer and a good cigar could go to waste.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get to smoke on the front porch, or in the hot tub, when I am at home.

Otherwise I smoke when I take the dogs for a walk.

turtle

Kimbers Rock
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well since I am single and have my own place again, I get to smoke sitting on the couch. I also smoke at the bingo hall that i volunteer at. It really gets the old ladies going when I do that. :clap: Although some of them actually like it.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I"ve got a nice courtyard in front of the house, and a nice patio out back for most smokes. Also, a nice sitting area out by the pool...a brother's gotta have options!

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
In the car

Walking around town (DC or Alexandria)

Sitting on the deck

In that order from most often to least. I think the deck will move to the top once it is warmer out and light later in the evening.
I have smoked at the Capitol Grill once about 7 years ago. William Cohen, former Sec of Defense, was eating in there at the same time. Tons of secret service agents around him. Very cool! I also had a lobster tail smashed over my head from a co-worker while dining. Very nice thing to have happen!!! Awesome place to eat and smoke though. :thumbsup:

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
mainly the car and patio and once a month in the house! We are moving and going to rent out the house, so its been a while since i've relaxed and smoked in side.

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
On the deck or when golfing/fishing. House is off limits, and the car is now as well. I do have my big Dodge truck that is used for the outdoor excursions, where nothing is off limits (as my g/f could tell you).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First cigar of the day is walking the dog.
Next in the car on the way to work.
Another at lunch
Another or two at the B&M
Then it is sit back on the couch for a few more.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
robusto_ps said:
First cigar of the day is walking the dog.
Next in the car on the way to work.
Another at lunch
Another or two at the B&M
Then it is sit back on the couch for a few more.

I'd :barf: if that were me.:sadpace:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Best case is screened in porch or pool deck in the back yard during warm weather with a cold beverage. Small smokes for the car mostly with coffee or water. And most nights when I go to the firehouse, with water, what else can you have at the firehouse these days?

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
usually i have to hop in my truck and go for a drive. if its snowy or icy, the g/f lets me smoke in our bedroom, but she gets to pick the cigar. once it starts warming up a bit, ill be out on our deck, in a lounge chair, gazing out over the lake. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Outside of course.

In the garage,in the car all the time. Also at my local cigar bar Churchills in Boston Mass !

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In the winter I smoke in the car and in the garage. In nice weather I smoke in the car, front porch, and the deck in the back yard. It's so relaxing being able to just sit on the porch and chill smoking a good cigar. I can't wait for spring!