What's new

Where do you smoke?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soon it will either be out in the lanai or up top..

Or maybe out on the boat dock

Looking out on the water

29 more days till I move to Florida and I can't wait!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I LOVE the Boat Dock! Very Nice....:thumbsup:

I usually head to my Little Deck and if too many of the guys come over it's the garage (although it is not fixed up so CWS if you want to come down to M.Beach and do some work be my guest )

I like to smoke with the boys and anywhere we all get is pretty damn good..:halfgrinw

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it was actually a spur of the moment kinda thing about a month ago. I got a ob offer and I took it. Me and the wife have been talking about moving south for awhile and this is our chance to try. I would rather go down and have to come back because it didn't work out then regret not trying.

here is a pic of the front of the house.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Recently Nowhere.... But I will be smoking on the golf course tomorrow... or on my deck at home... really dont frequent the B&M to often so those are really my options now...

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
TBaGZ said:
Yeah it was actually a spur of the moment kinda thing about a month ago. I got a ob offer and I took it. Me and the wife have been talking about moving south for awhile and this is our chance to try. I would rather go down and have to come back because it didn't work out then regret not trying.

here is a pic of the front of the house.

Damn man that's a nice set-up with up with the boat dock. Now get you and boat to fill it. It reminds me of when I used to go to LA to go offshore fishing :drool:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Usually on the back patio and around the backyard. On the weekends, when I'm working, I usually take a smoke break and head out to one or two secluded spots around the office buildings.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Oh I forgot, at my office complex we have a huge lake with benches around it. I go there on lunch when the weather is nice

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I relax with a cigar mostly on the deck. It all starts with me telling my wife I'm going to walk the dogs.... Their leash goes on and a cigar automatically appears in my hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk