What's new

Where is your favorite place to smoke?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This is a toss-up for me.

I like at home, in my living room, relaxing in the evening.

But I also like to drive around on a Sat or Sunday afternoon just tooling around town with the sunroof and windows open....

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Yeah, when others are around I tend to get distracted and it goes out on me a lot.

I like company but I prefer the privacy with the cigar. :wink:

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
i like to smoke around others only when someone else is also smoking. otherwise i don't really enjoy it. if i'm by myself, i'll smoke something short otherwise it takes too long.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Probably along the banks of the Black River after pulling in a brown or that evening at the farmhouse relaxing with the guys. Only get a handful of days a year there but it is a favorite..

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
On my Florida Room with a good book. I enjoy smoking with others, but I really enjoy the book and a smoke alone.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Kickin' back on my front porch or on my deck with my dog at my feet. Porch sitting is a lost art that should be revived.
My other favorite place is on the banks of the Shenandoah River, just watching the water and wildlife. I don't have any local folks who are cigar smokers so I'm usually by myself.

Sean9689

Mr. Papagiorgio
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hands down, the Cigar Club I belong to at the Ritz-Carlton here in St. Louis. It's the perfect place to smoke: members only, great food/drinks/, nice chairs/couches, great people, and personal cigar locker. I usually try and go late afternoon/early evening (if I'm off work early) or weekend days. I'm there every Sunday no matter what to relax and enjoy a few smokes.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Brian, completely agree! There is a house that the wife and I just love (but can't afford) and it's "retro" or whatever the heck word they use for houses. Has a big front porch (two story so it's covered) and a detached garage with MIL suite. I'd be out on that porch all the time. ESPECIALLY if I could transplant my current neighbors with me! LOL

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Now that the weather is nice I like to sit out on the patio with the dogs and a book and smoke. I find it very relaxing just doing nothing but playing with the dogs and watching people go by. My wife and I will be building a new home in a couple of years and one of the things we both want is a big front porch.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Well, I'm pretty damn close to your town Brian. You gonna try and make it down to Big Meadows? Dave might.
I'll try to get down there. Is that about halfway down Skyline Drive? What time are you heading out Sunday?

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Yep, a little more than halfway. We leave before noon on Sunday. Were going to breakfast for Dad's day that morning.

BTW, I tried very very hard to convince my wife on the front porch when we were buying, no luck.