What's new

Where is your favorite place to smoke?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Definitely enjoy in the car with a good CD and the windows/sunroof open. Last weekend it was nice to have one while tailgating at a concert.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
At the ciagr club

My living room

Floating in the pool

Screened porch looking over "the estate".

I probably smoke more in my car than anywhere else, but that isn't a favorite place, just convenient most days.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Smoking alone in my cigar loft. Built an entire room that i can smoke in. Has my 4 desktop humidors and other cigar paraphernalia in plus my antique pub ashtrays. I really just enjoy to get lost in some jazz, cigar slowly burning, aromas mingling in the air, cup of coffee and little whisky beside me. A perfect tranquil hour of joy :love:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I like sitting on my back deck, with a glass of water, and listening to O'Reilly Show or Savage. Nothing like contemplating the world's demise with every puff. :argue:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cvm4 said:
I like sitting on my back deck, with a glass of water, and listening to O'Reilly Show or Savage. Nothing like contemplating the world's demise with every puff. :argue:
A few more cigars and whisky and it will be my sweet demise I'll be contemplating :bottle: Though a good cigar and alcohol does help the situation!!!!

Hambo

I'm Cigar-a-licious
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Johnny7 said:
Smoking alone in my cigar loft. Built an entire room that i can smoke in. Has my 4 desktop humidors and other cigar paraphernalia in plus my antique pub ashtrays. I really just enjoy to get lost in some jazz, cigar slowly burning, aromas mingling in the air, cup of coffee and little whisky beside me. A perfect tranquil hour of joy :love:
That sounds interesting. Do you have any pics to post?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Only a little loft as over a 2 bedroomed house but does the job. Only reachable by completely vertical ladders. Unfortunately alot of the photos won't upload but this gives an idea of the space all boarded out and surrounded by the wifes books and other junk. :bigeyes: A nice place to smoke and when the kid arrives in a weeks time the smoke can escape through the velux window. Unfortunately all the heat hitting the roof makes it too warm at the moment so the humidors have had to come back down for a few weeks.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did have a Whisky Room, hence now my website name, which is now the nursery. Hopefully I'll get to enjoy it occasionally. The space to get up there is quite small so only foldable chairs but I've got a Scottish bar meets Cuban cafe feeling hopefully going on. Anyway enough chit-chat, I've got a ISOM Trinidad to smoke to see if it's as good as the first, the ladders are down and Ive got a new cigar book to peruse.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Any smoking room with a Darth Vader mask is okay in my book! Thanks for sharing Johnny!!

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yesterday I sat on a pier on the Hudson River with a walkman listening to the ballgame. That's my favorite. Saw the Queen Mary 2 cruise out to sea.

Else, I frequent a couple of cigar bars in the city: Hudson Bar & Books, Club Mac, and Florio's. All favorites for different reasons.

Third, Tim's backyard. Site of great herfs - big and small - wet and dry.

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
On my back porch that I use as a smoking room, I was able to get some nice boxes from some generous BOTL's to put around the border. I use a propane heater in the winter that I got from home depot that works great :thumbsup:

Here are some pic's....I know...finally:bigeyes:

Attachments