What's new

Where is your favorite place to smoke?

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Very nice Rich!

I was chuckling inside when I saw all the kids play stuff outside.
You have no idea...lol, we have more slides, swings, toys...than most playgrounds :ballbounc

Ironman

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be "The Deck" anytime is good, warm evening is the best :cool:

of course sometimes the "4LP" adjust things :boxing:

Rob

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
My favorite place is going to change to the local B&M as the weather gets colder

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I'm digging the covered patio of my apt. It protects me somewhat from the wind and hopefully in the winter I can cover it up somehow and get a heater out there :smokingme

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
On the back patio, watching a movie on the bedroom TV. Or the Local B&M. though the wifey likes me at home more, so the patio is much more often. Unless it's one of the 10 day s year here that it is raining, all I need is a sweatshirt in the winter and you can smoke outside all year.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
On my deck with the fire pit burning in the fall. At the Cigar Lounge in Modesto all other times. Yet lately, anywhere I can share a stick with a good friend over good conversation is fine by me.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Front porch with my boys and/or friends. I won't usually smoke alone. It just seems too... lonely. I like to talk and laugh with people while I'm enjoying my puros.

I have plans of building an enclosed patio like IronMan's someday. Someday....

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Front porch with my boys and/or friends. I won't usually smoke alone. It just seems too... lonely. I like to talk and laugh with people while I'm enjoying my puros.

I have plans of building an enclosed patio like IronMan's someday. Someday....
Hey bro, welcome to BOTL. How about going to the intro forum and telling us a little about yourself.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i absolutely love my 3hr drive to the river!! always good for a smoke! i also love smoking on the river: the golf cart, the boats, the sandbars.... and, when i'm home, da jaccuzi just can't be beat!!!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
There is nothing like a good smoke on a long drive, but I would say at home on the back patio. Or if the wife is gone for the night then open the front door sitting on the front porch while watching MLB or NFL or CFB. Oh and with friends when possible.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
On my back porch that I use as a smoking room, I was able to get some nice boxes from some generous BOTL's to put around the border. I use a propane heater in the winter that I got from home depot that works great :thumbsup:

Here are some pic's....I know...finally:bigeyes:
Same here, Glad to see some wicker in there.

Currently callled, "Rays Smoking Parlor". Even have a sign that says so.