Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Park

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Taking time at the beach on a warm day - sitting in quiet place outside, with little wind - something about seeing the smoke slowly drift is very enjoyable - did find a good cigar bar on a recent trip in Atlantic Beach Florida, Island Girl - good draft - nice people -

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Living in an apartment building in SF, I'm forced to smoke outside. I love it though; I've got a perfect spot downtown where I can just relax and people watch. For some reason, the hustle and bustle of downtown SF really calms me. Other than that, there's a pebble beach not too far down south I love going to and smoking.

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I voted "Home", because my favorite place is my folks' Farm, which is kind of a home-away-from-home. I can sit in the shop, crank some music, read a book, or work on one of my project vehicles and enjoy my smoke.

A very close second, is over at my buddy's garage, with all the guys there, shooting the bull, telling jokes and having a good time. Sometimes I'll go home and my face will hurt from laughing so much.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At home in my theater room while I watch some obscure foreign art house film on my 115" display.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the weather cooperates, outside, but that rarely happens, so B&M (specifically Blue Havana in the Chi and Burning Leaf in Plainfield) it is.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
We've got a cool sports bar here on the north side of Atlanta - Bailey's.

They have pool table, darts, a full kitchen, full bar, leather chairs and couches and several TV's ANNNNNNND you can smoke cigars there.

I love it. :D

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My favorite place is home outside on the deck. Normally with my dog by my side, some music or a good book. Becomes very relaxing for me.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I like going down to my local cigar lounge and sit in their leather chairs/couch and fire up a good cigar. BS with the regulars and watch sports.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm in Iraq right now, so it's outside on the concrete pad. When I'm home it's in the easy chair by the window in the living room. Gotta love a good smoke eater.

Mark

Ducati

Monster.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Generally, I like to smoke at home. I've been going to two local shops (both with nice sofas and TVs) lately and enjoy those for the company and selection, but ideally I smoke at home on my deck.

To me, nothing beats an end-of-week Friday smoke with a great glass of whiskey (rocks in the summer, neat in the winter). My wife usually joins me (with her glass of whiskey) and comments on the aroma from the burn. Our daughter just sneers.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Outside next to the fire pit. I'll be there tomorrow day & night, high of 65 in Wisconsin in November! It's going to be a multiple stick day!:cbig:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best scenario to me is outside on a warm evening, still or at most a gentle breeze, sitting with a friend, and with a soft drink. (I don't really drink alcohol.) On a porch in a rocking chair is good, or on a bench or dock overlooking a body of water, at around dusk/sunset and early evening. No one bothering you, no rush, while mind at ease.

Or sometimes alone out on the deck or the porch, late at night after a long day, when it's finally quiet and everyone else is in bed, listening to the leaves rustle and the tiny sounds in the night and the occasional hoot of an owl or a far off train whistle.

Or, while with a bunch of guys also smoking cigars while talking politics or women or philosophies of life, or of cigars themselves. (Herfs fit here.)

Never in a car, never in strong wind, not when it's really cold. Never when rushed. Never inside if you're worried about stinking up the house, or you know someone else is worried about stinking up the house or where ashes might fall, or where there are people nearby who you know find the smoke or smell objectionable.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I said home, but it's actualy my covered back patio so kind of outside as well. It's got a great private view, fans for if it's hot, heater for if it's cool, Grill to cook, kitchen, bar and cappachino's are ten feet away. Back yard has a spa and pool for my friends who want to hang out but not smoke with me. Love my patio and South Florida weather!