What's new

Where is your next tee time?

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Are you going to play a great golf course soon?

Oh I hope this thread isn't "rubbing your nose in it", since half the country is covered in snow. I am in sunny SoCal. :cool:

Maybe you could share a great past golf experience...

I have an upcoming tee time at this beauty:

Monarch Beach Golf Links

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I am playing Shorecliffs in San Clemente this weekend early so I get the earlybird special. Thin course though so I always bring extra balls.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Chester Valley Country Club, I'm def not a member... a friend is a manager so we try to get there a couple times a year. Won't go until May maybe even later.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Hopefully sometime this weekend. My favorite course was bought out and will be closed for a month, so not sure where I will play. Might just be hitting balls, since my game sucked last weekend.

amgracing

///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Are you going to play a great golf course soon?

Oh I hope this thread isn't "rubbing your nose in it", since half the country is covered in snow. I am in sunny SoCal. :cool:

Maybe you could share a great past golf experience...

I have an upcoming tee time at this beauty:

Monarch Beach Golf Links
5 min away from me and i haven't played it yet... that's where the jv golf team at my old high school practices, lucky bastards.

Ill be playing strawberry farms pretty soon

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Haven't been playing much. Once I moved to a development built around 3 of the best courses in SoCal, I haven't done squat. The 3 courses are Oak Valley and the 2 courses at The PGA of Southern California Golf Club...Now called East Valley. Those courses were pure until a Korean guy bought it, f***ed it up, and raised the fees.

My office is in the Palm Springs area and I don't like that area anymore. Too many bitchy old people. I will spend the cash if someone invites me to Big Horn...that's about it.

Drove by the SCGA course in Murrieta yesterday. It looked like a dog track. I usually love that course. Conditioned well and a traditional test of golf.

Jason

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I live in Utah so I have many months before my next round, but I am counting the days.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Still in the dead of winter here in Cincinnati, but the big golf show is in town this weekend. Need to buy a new set of irons for my daughter. She's 16 and will be a junior next year. She's played for the school team since 7th grade. Hoping to find some Cally X20s or a newer set of Cobra's, both of these look like a nice set. She wants to get away from her current progressive set of Adams OS. She dislikes the hybrid style 5, 6, and 7 iron. Yours truly,

Winter SUCKS

Boosted

War Eagle!!!
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
And once again another reason why I miss living in SoCal. My favorite course out there was the old Pelican Hill South course. I heard they tore it down though to rebuild for the resort.

Last edited:

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
i would but I cant afford the green fees there right now, thanks for the offer though. hopefully next time you decide to play monarch I'll be there... anyone up for a spring golf herf?
No prob - Thankfully twilight rate of $135. (inc cart) starts at noon. I took advantage of that.

Spring Golf Herf sounds great!!!

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
And once again another reason why I miss living in SoCal. My favorite course out there was the old Pelican Hill South course. I heard they tore it down though to rebuild for the resort.
I have not played there yet. I halve only seen pictures. It is beautiful.

I believe all the construction is complete.

Pelican Hill

I hope to play there this year