What's new

Where is your next tee time?

JxBr

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are you going to play a great golf course soon?

Oh I hope this thread isn't "rubbing your nose in it", since half the country is covered in snow. I am in sunny SoCal. :cool:

Maybe you could share a great past golf experience...

I have an upcoming tee time at this beauty:

Monarch Beach Golf Links
I spent all of last week in sunny SoCal. Amazing golf courses.

Got lucky enough to play a few great tracks.
Bel Air 3x - may be the most "classy" club I've ever been to.

Riviera - which my host (20 time L.A. Open competitor) claimed to be his all-time favorite tourny course. Amazing experience! Plus shot 75 from tips.

L.A. Country Club 2x - had the pleasure of playing this track with Roger Cleveland (wedge guru) last Friday. A golf course that is hard to describe. Just world class in the middle of Beverly Hills. One of my all-time favorites. Super tough too.

Trump National L.A. - may be the most beautiful views I've ever experienced on a golf course.

Next tee time may not be for a couple months though, since it's 20 degrees out where I live. But SoCal is amazing for golf. Can't wait to go back and I can only compare the collection of courses to Long Island, NY.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Sounds like one hell of a week!

Riviera - which my host (20 time L.A. Open competitor) claimed to be his all-time favorite tourny course. Amazing experience! Plus shot 75 from tips.

L.A. Country Club 2x - had the pleasure of playing this track with Roger Cleveland (wedge guru) last Friday. A golf course that is hard to describe. Just world class in the middle of Beverly Hills. One of my all-time favorites. Super tough too.

Trump National L.A. - may be the most beautiful views I've ever experienced on a golf course.

Next tee time may not be for a couple months though, since it's 20 degrees out where I live. But SoCal is amazing for golf. Can't wait to go back and I can only compare the collection of courses to Long Island, NY.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0

Holy crap that is a nice week. I have not played Trump yet and I live here.

I was bragging about SoCal weather and it is storming!!!! Rain, rain and more rain.

Hopeful it will clear up by the weekend.

JxBr

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Trump is pretty sweet. Conditions are very good. Front side is really back and forth. Then the course shines on the back nine. Views on 10 and 17 & 18 are absolutly world class.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
The Trump is pretty sweet. Conditions are very good. Front side is really back and forth. Then the course shines on the back nine. Views on 10 and 17 & 18 are absolutly world class.
For those who don't want to pay the $275.00 in green fees at Trump National, you can get the same view from the 15th and 16th at Los Verdes for around $50.00 a round. The condition of the course is not nearly as nice and the round will take about 5 1/2 hours with waiting at every tee box due to 5 somes.

www.losverdes.americangolf.com

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Played this morning at a local muni with a buddy. Boy oh boy, if only I could putt! Missed 4 birdies inside of 5 feet and only made one putt outside of 5 feet the whole day. Other than that played pretty well. Stupid game!

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I'm a casual golfer so I'm not up in arms about the cold and snow but it appears spring is beginning to come a little earlier than normal round these parts so with any luck I'll be able to get out sometime in April as we have some 39 golf courses in the Niagara region.

Rating - 95.8%
31   1   1
My uncle and best friend are coming into town tomorrow and playing the course I work on on Thursday AM, Las Sendas in Mesa Fri and Wildfire in Scottsdale Sat

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Since I have an address in San Diego County I will play at Torrey Pines for a mere $43 and as of the first of June I am going to vacation in Scottsdale for a week where I play some of the best courses ever,,,TPC Scottsdale where the green fees get pretty low as of the first of June is $65 Mon.-Fri mid twilight. The Boulders and Troon North are still a bit steep but worth every penny.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
My uncle and best friend are coming into town tomorrow and playing the course I work on on Thursday AM, Las Sendas in Mesa Fri and Wildfire in Scottsdale Sat
Me and a buddy drove from Minnesota to AZ just to play golf during our spring break in 1997 I believe and we played that course! I just pulled up the website and it looks like things have changed quite a bit since then... if I remember correctly, I don't think there were any houses in the area when we played!?! It was fun playing and nice scenery back then...

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
My golf game has gone down the tubes the last few years because I haven't been playing/practicing, but I'm hoping to play a local course called Chambers Bay soon. It's a Links style course along the water that opened late 2007 and won many of the major awards like best new course in the USA etc. After being open only 7 months, it was awarded the 2010 US Amateur and the 2015 US Open! It will be the 1st US Open played in the Pacific Northwest.

The reason I want to play it soon is it's a municipal course and I live in the county that owns it so I get local rates which is very good compared to the public rates... the winter rates are great which ends shortly.

http://www.chambersbaygolf.com/

Rating - 95.8%
31   1   1
My golf game has gone down the tubes the last few years because I haven't been playing/practicing, but I'm hoping to play a local course called Chambers Bay soon. It's a Links style course along the water that opened late 2007 and won many of the major awards like best new course in the USA etc. After being open only 7 months, it was awarded the 2010 US Amateur and the 2015 US Open! It will be the 1st US Open played in the Pacific Northwest.

The reason I want to play it soon is it's a municipal course and I live in the county that owns it so I get local rates which is very good compared to the public rates... the winter rates are great which ends shortly.

http://www.chambersbaygolf.com/
Heard about that place, would love to play it! Enjoy bro

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Tomorrow (Friday) @ 2:02pm, Palmer Hills Golf Course, Bettendorf Iowa...

Not supposed to storm until tomorrow night. So, will be nice and warm, mostly sunny for a nice round of golf, cigars, and beer with my father-in-law and uncle (in law)!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Ball in Air at 8:30am tomorrow.

Shoulder has felt like gravel all winter. Hit balls yesterday and worked it out.

Bring it on biatches. This is the "Summer of Scott".

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
pebble beach at 9:30 wish yall could be here
That I would love to see. Dave standing at the 1st tee at Pebble with all the sharks waiting to see his awesomeness. Then :barf:

I had to Dave, you know I had to.