What's new

Which construction issue bugs you the most?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi SOTL and BOTL,
I was enjoying my 1st of the day when the wrapper started coming undone.
I thought, "Man, I hate that". Then I thought about other issues and came to the conclusion that I dislike the wrapper issue the most, even more than an ammonia taste because I just toss those instead of fighting it.
So, which construction issue do you hate fighting the most (wrapper coming undone, hard draw, uneven burn, etc., etc.)?
OG

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hard draw followed closely by the tiny crack that turns into a blooming flower when you get to it. Or even worse when it just grows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I can fight may way through anything except a plugged cigar. I sometimes even enjoy the ritual and delicate care it takes to smoke a cigar with unravelling issues. A plugged cigar is just worthless and has me regretting the money I spent on it.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Plugged cigars for sure, i feel like it can heat up the cherry too much and cause bitter flavors from all the purging and puffing

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I agree with the majority so far..tight draw

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
yeah plugged/tight draw is by far the worst because inevitably you will end up pulling so hard just to get the normal amount of smoke that you get tar buildup and it just compounds in a vicious cycle from there.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I love right draws. Oh wait, that's right...I hate them too.

Not sure if this is specifically a construction issue, but for me specific brands someone produce an insane amount of tar in 67% humidity. And I'm too lazy to dry box them. But if a cigar tars up on me, the experience is ruined. At least with a tight draw you can sometime use a draw tool on them. To me, tar is a death sentence for the cigar.