What's new

Which current cigar

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Actually no! Ben I've managed to smoke just about something different on a daily basis for over 6 months now. I am enjoying smoking more now then ever!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Illusione HLs

Ditto.

As sacreligious as it is to say this, there has been a time or two where I've wanted to cut one in half, because they are such long smokes and it's so cold out, but I wanted that flavour so bad.

Another one I'm tempted to smoke every time I open my humidor is the Capoeira Aluno.

Oh, and the Tat 7th is dee-lish.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Actually no! Ben I've managed to smoke just about something different on a daily basis for over 6 months now. I am enjoying smoking more now then ever!
Thats not a bad thing! I am enjoying smoking as much as ever as well, there are just a few that have been catching my eye more than usual lately, haha. I dont let myself smoke them all the time though, mostly because I dont want to run out of them too fast!

MI Dave

Petit Corona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been the J Fuego Zero corona in the morning and Illusione cg4 somewhere during the day for me lately.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Every time I go to my B&M I walk out with at least one Fuente stick, and one LFD stick. It just happens that way, without even thinking about it. Usually an Air Bender, and a Magnum R.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Oh, mis-read what the first post said. I can't open my humidor without reaching for a PCR or a Monte 4 before stopping and thinking about how I want to save some, and should smoke something else.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I can say that everytime I stop at my local B&M, I walk out with at least 1 Padron 3000 maduro & Tat 7th Reserva among my other selections. Lately, I've been grabbing Tat PCRs as well.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Yea...I'm a bit like this as well. I like to mix it up so I don't get board with my favs. However to answer your question the best way possible it would be "Tatuaje Cojonu 03" or an "Oliva SE Maduro".

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just about anything PDR. I have gone through over 30 of them since I got over my bout with the flu. These to me are the best everyday sticks out there.

Centro33

Smoke. Quaff. Sleep.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Illusione Epernay Le Grande is something I can't ever resist and probably my 'if I was forced to only smoke one cigar for the rest of time' cigar. Love everything about it any time of day.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Has been Tat PCR's and HL Maddies but after the first HL Candella last night there will def be 3 in there that I just cant get past.