What's new

Which if these are good young?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I don't think so. I know most around are fakes, so I got them from a place on the recommendation of someone on this forum.
They never write the codes of what they send. Not something I like. If you smoked one in the sampler and it was phenomenal you would never know the code.

Whoever recommended them should've told you that first :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They never write the codes of what they send. Not something I like. If you smoked one in the sampler and it was phenomenal you would never know the code.

Whoever recommended them should've told you that first :)
I bought singles. Do they usually give a code if you buy singles? I would assume the code is on the box, I'm not experienced in buying Cubans.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I bought singles. Do they usually give a code if you buy singles? I would assume the code is on the box, I'm not experienced in buying Cubans.
Yes the code is on the box. Grab a couple of boxes, try one fresh and see how they are. You might find some that smoke better fresh. Also, you could easily trade 5ers for other 5ers to get some new stuff into your humidor.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love psd4. I am also not to the level of aging my stash so I've only had them young and thought it was fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
turns out we have a storage issue here, pm sent, and we can expect a follow up in a month or so......;)