What's new

Which Online Cigar Retailer Do You Consider The Best?

Which Online Cigar Retailer do you consider the best?

• Cigar.com

• Cigars Daily

• Cigars International/ CigarBid

• Famous Smoke/ Cigar Auctioneer

• JR Cigars/ JR Auction

• Thompson Cigars

• TNT Cigars

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
newly here.
https://cigarchief.com or https://botls.club

both are run by First Nations in Canada.. and have a great selection.
Alas, you poor Yanks cant get Cubans across the border, but still lots to find here.
Welcome to BOTL! I checked out your links and I gotta say, you should just do what us yanks do and order from overseas. It’s amazing how much you can save when you’re not paying taxes!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Small batch is excellent, fox cigar is good too and a new guy for tats/roma/united is nickel city cigars very good site

CigarGavin

tatuado fumador de puros
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
I feel like the 5ish most popular all run enough deals and change it up to where they’re equal IMHO. Each has their merits based on sale, inventory, etc.

I used to be of the camp where I preferred one or two, and swore off a select few. But overtime even the ones that aren’t preferred have a deal or two over the course of the year thats too good not to pass up in regards to a certain stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicTek

If smoking is bad for you how come it cures salmon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now in my 1st quarter as I have been buying tons of equipment, cigars and such Neptune was the clear #1, switzerland #2 and Famous #3 (so I selected Famous). Amazon got a lot of business for equipment

Going forward I would follow the best overall price/selection and I really like the good priced 5 packs at famous when they have sales. Neptune was great to get started but they don't have many 5's and I get 7% tax (obviously not their fault). I will still use them from time to time during their sales but no where near what I did in the last 2 months.

I'm not very trusting of Cigars Int/Thompson with them being the same company and maintaining an F on BBB. I know I could order form them and get good deals but that's just bad business image.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My money goes to; COH, Thompson's/CI/CP and JR/cc with smallbatch and places like draper, jack schwartz for occasional one offs. Mostly COH and the scandanavian tobacco conglomerates which is half the list here.