What's new

Which Online Cigar Retailer Do You Consider The Best?

Which Online Cigar Retailer do you consider the best?

• Cigar.com

• Cigars Daily

• Cigars International/ CigarBid

• Famous Smoke/ Cigar Auctioneer

• JR Cigars/ JR Auction

• Thompson Cigars

• TNT Cigars

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
newly here.
https://cigarchief.com or https://botls.club

both are run by First Nations in Canada.. and have a great selection.
Alas, you poor Yanks cant get Cubans across the border, but still lots to find here.
Welcome to BOTL! I checked out your links and I gotta say, you should just do what us yanks do and order from overseas. It’s amazing how much you can save when you’re not paying taxes!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Small batch is excellent, fox cigar is good too and a new guy for tats/roma/united is nickel city cigars very good site

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I feel like the 5ish most popular all run enough deals and change it up to where they’re equal IMHO. Each has their merits based on sale, inventory, etc.

I used to be of the camp where I preferred one or two, and swore off a select few. But overtime even the ones that aren’t preferred have a deal or two over the course of the year thats too good not to pass up in regards to a certain stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Right now in my 1st quarter as I have been buying tons of equipment, cigars and such Neptune was the clear #1, switzerland #2 and Famous #3 (so I selected Famous). Amazon got a lot of business for equipment

Going forward I would follow the best overall price/selection and I really like the good priced 5 packs at famous when they have sales. Neptune was great to get started but they don't have many 5's and I get 7% tax (obviously not their fault). I will still use them from time to time during their sales but no where near what I did in the last 2 months.

I'm not very trusting of Cigars Int/Thompson with them being the same company and maintaining an F on BBB. I know I could order form them and get good deals but that's just bad business image.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My money goes to; COH, Thompson's/CI/CP and JR/cc with smallbatch and places like draper, jack schwartz for occasional one offs. Mostly COH and the scandanavian tobacco conglomerates which is half the list here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why isn't there more love for cigar.com?? I've used them several times and have been satisfied every time. They seem to have very good deals too if you're patient and keep an eye out. Granted I haven't used any other online retailers for cigars, but most other places I have looked at don't seem to have the selection or deals that cigar.com does. Just curious if maybe I'm missing something.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm changing my answer to other. Lately it's been cigarpage and prior to that it was cigarking but it really just depends on which one is promo-ing the cigars I want to try it stock up on. I love CPs free shipping and deals on fivers.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Why isn't there more love for cigar.com?? I've used them several times and have been satisfied every time. They seem to have very good deals too if you're patient and keep an eye out. Granted I haven't used any other online retailers for cigars, but most other places I have looked at don't seem to have the selection or deals that cigar.com does. Just curious if maybe I'm missing something.

If you haven't tried the other etailers …….. I think cigars.com, tends to sell a lot of "popular" cigars. If they have what you want then they are a good source for you but I think a lot of brothers have moved into more boutique cigars and are using the companies that carry them. If you like Cigar.com you'll also like Cigars International and Cbid. As you said if you're patient and realize that you don't have to win every auction Cbid can be a lot cheaper.

I have heard a couple of complaints about poor packaging and broken or damaged cigars but the company will usually fix the problem if you call them.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Just curious if maybe I'm missing something.
You’re missing better cigars, lol - for real though, I see you’re new here, so welcome to BOTL! Head over to the intro section to say hi and tell us a bit about yourself, then maybe browse the forum to get a feel for what some of these other cigars are. And check out Famous Smoke sometime - they should have everything that ccom has, their prices are good and customer service is excellent IMO, and they support our little corner of the internet by being a site sponsor and giving discounts to us members