What's new

Which Online Cigar Retailer Do You Consider The Best?

Which Online Cigar Retailer do you consider the best?

• Cigar.com

• Cigars Daily

• Cigars International/ CigarBid

• Famous Smoke/ Cigar Auctioneer

• JR Cigars/ JR Auction

• Thompson Cigars

• TNT Cigars

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gabriel Theodoulos

Uncle Gabe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting back into cigars after being away from them for over ten years, I have noticed that the Internet has really matured with regards to online cigar retailers.
I am curious though: which Online Cigar Retailer do you consider the best, and please, tell us why in your comments.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I like JR. I'm a plus member, so always get free shipping. Their selection had gotten pretty good, and can find good prices on stuff like Warped, RoMa, Southern Draw, etc. I also get an automatic 10% off military discount, which is stackable with any other coupon. So if I find a 25% sale/coupon, I actually get 35%. And they also participate in Ebates so I get 5% cash back from the original, undiscounted amount, too. Can't be beat.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Does this "other" have a specific name, or is it just "other" in general? :smuggrin:

I am eager to learn who has a better reputation than others (not referring to "others" in general). :smuggrin:
Small batch is probably the favorite "other" of most people here. Great service and selection, but for me JR generally beats their prices.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I’ve used several different places, but I like Atlantic because you can usually buy singles of just about everything they have with good prices. I like cigarpage for good prices with always free shipping. I also search out deals on cbid. But I’m on just about every retailers email list and I’ll order from any of them that are having a great deal on something that I want.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Holts, Neptune, Fox, cigarandpipes, underground cigars. A few of these are not the cheapest but the service is top notch. Fox is the newest place for me to order from. Fox takes care of you. Dont be surprised to find travelers with your orders.

Think pipesandcigars and egars fall under CI also.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’ve used several different places, but I like Atlantic because you can usually buy singles of just about everything they have with good prices. I like cigarpage for good prices with always free shipping. I also search out deals on cbid. But I’m on just about every retailers email list and I’ll order from any of them that are having a great deal on something that I want.
Everything he said.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massachusetts or Grand Cayman depending on weather
Same here, and I like your photo. Looks like our guy did when we got him.