What's new

Which Online Cigar Retailer Do You Consider The Best?

Which Online Cigar Retailer do you consider the best?

• Cigar.com

• Cigars Daily

• Cigars International/ CigarBid

• Famous Smoke/ Cigar Auctioneer

• JR Cigars/ JR Auction

• Thompson Cigars

• TNT Cigars

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I really want to like Famous, but their shipping charges and 9 day shipping to the west coast drove me to CigarPage. I get my orders fresh and free in four days and it’s most of the stuff I smoke.
Do you check Cigar Monster? Shipping won't be any faster but it's still Famous and a lot of the stuff they sell on Monster ships free

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I also voted “Other”. No “favorite” per se but my recent orders have been placed with Neptune’s, Anthony’s, Egars and Hilands. Also ordered directly from Isabela and got 3 bonus smokes after I put in the promo code “katpack”.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm like the others here and pretty much shop where the best prices and deals are at the time of said purchases. I'll check famous or small batch to see if they have stock of what I want and compare to see if it's more reasonably priced with our discount codes. They're 99.9% of the time the first places I check before jumping to other vendors.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I think for what you are looking for, you can basically get some good deals in a couple ways:

Sign up for their email list. Yes...it gets tedious...9am every day Im inundated with 9 emails tempting me to spend my money. That being said, I usually find what I want when it goes on sale, so bonus.

I have had good luck with cigarpage.com for my run of the mill 'not boutique but delicious' smokes. Good pricing when they're on sale, offer 5ers, 10's, and boxes usually of most everything. Constant sales....

Other covers everything else for me.

A good resource is the Deal of the Day thread here too. I keep my eye on that when it is updated. Good luck either way.

Gabriel Theodoulos

Uncle Gabe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started using Cigars Daily and I am loving them! Tim is really Goofy but me on YouTube and his deals though somewhat limited are fantastic. And he provides fast and affordable shipping out of Arizona.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I also use CigarBid a lot. You do have to exercise great patience and watch the bids, but wow, can you get great deals! All I ask is that you don't throw down bids on auctions >>JH in Twin Falls, ID << is bidding on (big toothy grin)!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I started using Cigars Daily and I am loving them! Tim is really Goofy but me on YouTube and his deals though somewhat limited are fantastic. And he provides fast and affordable shipping out of Arizona.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I also use CigarBid a lot. You do have to exercise great patience and watch the bids, but wow, can you get great deals! All I ask is that you don't throw down bids on auctions >>JH in Twin Falls, ID << is bidding on (big toothy grin)!
When I was active on CBid, I never knowingly bidded against a brother or someone with an APO addy.