What's new

Which tatuaje

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
As with all requests for recommendations, an idea of what your preferences are now would help. Do you like the heavy ligero kick? Chocolately broadleaf sweetness? Spicy corojo? What are your current favorites?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
As with all requests for recommendations, an idea of what your preferences are now would help. Do you like the heavy ligero kick? Chocolately broadleaf sweetness? Spicy corojo? What are your current favorites?
I'm still trying new things almost daily and my palate is by no means refined. But from what I can tell so far,I like a deep earth, sweetness, leather,a little pepper is good too, but I don't like when it is overwhelming on the retrohale. I think the med/full range is my favorite. I'm a smokeless tobacco user too, so nicotine strength is not an issue.some of my favorites that I have tried so far are la imperosia, jd Howard reserve, my father, don pepin blue, and Padilla Miami 8&11. There are still tons of things I haven't tried yet. Maybe this helps some. Thanks for helping guys!!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Thanks for the link. I may end up going this route, but I would rather get a fiver of one blend. Sometimes it takes me 2-3 sticks to pick up on everything. I usually pair with craft beer and like to experiment. But if I can't make my mind up I will probably head this direction
I would highly recommend the ELO from the same shop. I think they're great.