What's new

Which tatuaje

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Im gonna do a little more looking around tonight and I'll probably order them this weekend. I'm leaning towards the Fausto and lancero sampler at this moment
La Riqueza is a very underrated smoke, usually overshadowed by the rest of the tat line. They are great, especially with a few years on them.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well....the damage is done (for now). Just placed the order for a 5 pack of the Fausto in robusto extra and the lancero sampler which landed me free shipping. Thanks for the suggestions brothers, I will consult this thread again when I go to order more in the future....... Now we play the waiting game

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well....the damage is done (for now). Just placed the order for a 5 pack of the Fausto in robusto extra and the lancero sampler which landed me free shipping. Thanks for the suggestions brothers, I will consult this thread again when I go to order more in the future....... Now we play the waiting game
Good choice! I've been eying the lancero sampler too, I'd better pick one up before they are gone.