What's new

Who do you follow?

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
A review is an interpretation of each person opinion. Just read and decide from there what you like and dont. Its like a map man. Where do you wanna go?

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can't help but pimp my site: White Wolf Induglence and the radio show at http://whitewolfindulgence.wordpress.com though I also cover alcohol in addition to fine cigars.

I discovered a great primer at [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_u0umPXMGY"]YouTube - Tobaq FAQ #1 "So You Want to Smoke a Pipe, eh?"[/ame] if you see the Tobaq Fact #2 from that particular vendor up north.

Hope that helps!

Sascha

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Buying 5ers or mixed samplers from BOTL members and make up your own mind what YOU like. Once you find smokes you like you can try others that are similar in the maker, size, or profile.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Probably not the answer you are looking for, but for me all of the reviews offered up bring somehting to the party.

since we are all so unique (at least our palates are) It would be hard to predict who might be the "better" reviewer for you.

My suggestion is to try some of the smokes you see reviewed and sort of compare your own opinion to the reviewers... over time you'll see who has similar tastes as you and that might help.

enjoy.
I'd say this is very sound advice, some people (like Twenty5 and I) have very similar tastes, while others have very different ones. You just to find a reviewer you match up with

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Buying 5ers or mixed samplers from BOTL members and make up your own mind what YOU like. Once you find smokes you like you can try others that are similar in the maker, size, or profile.
Now your asking this man to commit suicide. You know when you trade or buy Anything I mean Anything from these guys, make a suggestion, drop a hint......your A$$ is Grass! :nono:

I've learned plenty from these guys, All the reviews are very informative. Even though we have different taste, just from a review you can pretty much tell if it's a stick you may like. So I suggest you read them all, if anything you'll definitely get a little in sight and a laugh! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Now your asking this man to commit suicide. You know when you trade or buy Anything I mean Anything from these guys, make a suggestion, drop a hint......your A$$ is Grass! :nono:

I've learned plenty from these guys, All the reviews are very informative. Even though we have different taste, just from a review you can pretty much tell if it's a stick you may like. So I suggest you read them all, if anything you'll definitely get a little in sight and a laugh! :thumbsup:

Glad you don't know me :innocent:

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Find a cigar you really like. Find a reviewer that reviews the stick where you find the same quailities as he does. I find certain people have very similar tastes to me. When one of them says: I really like this cigar...I buy.

This is sound advice and also speaks to what hdroadglide spoke to, the issue of taste, palate, and specificity.

That said, the surprise is always good.