What's new

Who likes mild and full cigars?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I like to put in 1 or 2 a day. On a big night when we entertain I may go 7 in an evening.

I like all ranges, but prefer a full body in a smoke.

ater 7 though the palate is almost cooked, so I will smoke cheap stuff.

Just my 0.02, but I am glad you asked sir.

Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Gracliff cigars, imo there is just one line that is any good at all and that is the dbl. espresso. I also have a espresso lancero that was gifted, i was told to give this one a chance. For the money they are loosely rolled and have a bad burn. I will spend my money somewere else. Sorry for the rant it is just my .02 cents
I feel you brother. My issue is that I am Blackmailed into smoking them( graycliffs) because, believe it or not they cost roughly the same as average smokes you guys get cheap. The real fine smokes that we have, I refuse to pay the price. I get Cubans from Cuba every month or so. But everything else is crap or expensive. I love the Cohibas to...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer medium-bodied cigars. I like mild cigars too. I like to smoke a CAO Gold while I'm reading a novel, talking a walk or as an occasional after-breakfast smoke.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i only like a mild to medium cigar if it is FLAVORFUL. usually that is my morning stick on the weekend. after that, it's got to be something with a little muscle. that's my brown label tats and johnny-o's. i normally smoke one every night when i get home from work. on weekends, 3-4 a day.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
If it's a cigar that I really want to get the 'full' flavor of, I'll smoke that first. That could be anything from mild to full.

I usually smoke two a day, sometimes up to 4/5 on a Saturday.

I find myself alternating between full / medium throughout. It seems as though a cigar looses something when you smoke two very similarly bodied sticks back to back.
Maybe it's just me...

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I definitely lean more towards the medium to full bodied. Although I have never felt sick off one. A demented part of me kind of wants to or maybe I never Had a real full,full cigar?

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Try a LFD Double Ligero on an empty stomach..

If that doesn't do it.. A fresh Opus A on a hungry belly is guaranteed to kick your ass.

:laugh:

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I like a variety--mild, medium, full, whatever...as long as it has good flavor! I don't like mild sticks that don't have much flavor (maybe in the morning or something, but I rarely smoke in the morning). I like plenty of Connecticuts, but only the nice flavorful ones.

The only thing I've noticed is that if I'm in a period like now where I"m smoking a lot (which for me is 7 or more per week), if I try to stick to the mild-medium end of the spectrum I seem to enjoy my cigars more. If I toss a full-bodied stick in there, the next day's cigar is usually not as good.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I usually smoke 3 or 4 cigars a day and I tend to sway more towards flavor than strength. I usually smoke medium to full bodied cigars. Although for my morning smoke it's usually medium bodied rather than a Cojonu or something.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i like 'em all! the time of day really has nothing to do with my choice of strength. sometimes i like a full body/strenght to start off with. and sometimes it's the opposite. it really depends on what i want.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I usually smoke 3 or 4 cigars a day and I tend to sway more towards flavor than strength. I usually smoke medium to full bodied cigars. Although for my morning smoke it's usually medium bodied rather than a Cojonu or something.

How long did you regularly smoke cigars before you could enjoy 3-4 a day? For me, even when I do 2 a day it seems that my enjoyment is diminished after just a couple days of that unless I'm sticking to the mild-medium sticks. But I've been smoking regularly (like more than 1-2 a week) for less than a year.