What's new

Who owns a Ruger 10/22?

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
and likes to tinker?

I accidentally ordered a couple of 10/22 OEM extractors (was trying to order something else and got the part number wrong)..

I no longer own a 10/22....

who wants them?

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Heyyy, how much are you looking for?
not a penny...

all I need is an address...

It would literally cost me just as much to ship them back to brownells as it would to mail them to you.. and since I have a wholesale account there.. my total investment is less than $6.. (not worth the trouble of trying to get brownells to refund my money.. having to make phone calls and send emails, etc..)...

I just dont want them to end up in the bottom of my parts bin, never to be used, get lost, etc.. when they could have gone to a good home where they might get used instead...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
And what happened to your 10/22 !?! Too much tinkering?

Lol... I was a dumbass and sold them off to invest a couple of other rifles.. (there are only a handful of guns I regret doing that with... the biggest regrets are the 10/22's and an old korea war era m1 carbine that I had that ran like a top..)...

at this point Ive got 4x .22 rifles in the safe though.. and all the kids have for the most part "graduated" from .22's and are onto centerfire rifles, and dont have any interest in them... so the likelyhood of me ever buying another 10/22 is pretty slim.. (ill end up just sticking with the marlins and remmington .22's Ive got for plinking, rabbits, squirrels, etc..)...

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just giving you crap.
Sounds like you're covered on the .22's then. I love my 10/22, other than the stock. Too damn short. Still fun to have for stupid stuff. And 22 ammo is still affordable to have fun with, so win win.

Dread Scott

@Scottamus
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not a penny...

all I need is an address...

It would literally cost me just as much to ship them back to brownells as it would to mail them to you.. and since I have a wholesale account there.. my total investment is less than $6.. (not worth the trouble of trying to get brownells to refund my money.. having to make phone calls and send emails, etc..)...

I just dont want them to end up in the bottom of my parts bin, never to be used, get lost, etc.. when they could have gone to a good home where they might get used instead...
Dang, got you. I would have no problem paying shipping for that. If someone else wants the second one thats great, otherwise I will definitely take both.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
lol.. yaplap fees would cost you more than the postage (these will go in a standard envelope, and cost exactly the equivalent of 1 stamp)..

shoot me your addy, and Ill get these out in the mail to you in the morning..

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I've had a Ruger 10/22 since I was a kid...I keep it up in PA and take it out every time I go up for a visit...Always fun for plinking some targets. I've been teaching my oldest son to shoot with it...he is a stone cold killer. When the zombie apocalypse happens, I'll be glad to have him on my side.