What's new

Who owns a Ruger 10/22?

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
That looks like a great shooter. Mods?
Thanks! No mods, just an out of the box 10/22 Target model. Comes with a Hogue Overmold from the factory, and forged barrel. Haven't shot it in a couple of years, but shoots great. Has a Meuller optic on it, and am considering going to a smaller Simmons or Nikon for a slimmer profile. Looks a bit ridiculous.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thanks! No mods, just an out of the box 10/22 Target model. Comes with a Hogue Overmold from the factory, and forged barrel. Haven't shot it in a couple of years, but shoots great. Has a Meuller optic on it, and am
considering going to a smaller Simmons or Nikon for a
slimmer profile. Looks a bit ridiculous.
I shoot mostly .22 due to cost of ammo and just bought an Anschutz Rifle and a Zeiss 2x7x32 scope 3 days ago and am heading to the range tomorrow to dial it in. Ought to make one hell of a 100yd squirrel gun.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I shoot mostly .22 due to cost of ammo and just bought an Anschutz Rifle and a Zeiss 2x7x32 scope 3 days ago and am heading to the range tomorrow to dial it in. Ought to make one hell of a 100yd squirrel gun.
Very nice rifle! I have a Marlin .22 980 that my dad got me for my first rifle back in 1990. I grew up wanting a 10/22, but between the two I prefer the Marlin.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Very nice rifle! I have a Marlin .22 980 that my dad got me for my first rifle back in 1990. I grew up wanting a 10/22, but between the two I prefer the Marlin.
Those Marlins are excellent rifles. I have the family Remington Sportmaster that was my grandfathers gun that he taught me to shoot with. My old eyes and the open sights and I can still shoot 10 shots off a bench and front rest and group them less than a nickle size. They can be picked up for very little and I wouldn't take $1000 for it. Lots of fun and full of memories from my youth.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's always nice to air out the 10/22. By far one of my favorite rifles and my kids too. 2 pound trigger pull AR sights,mannlicher stock

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
guessing that's an Appleseed setup? Looks great and love Mannlicher setups

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
guessing that's an Appleseed setup? Looks great and love Mannlicher setups
Not sure what appleseed set up means ? I was taught by my father to shoot open sights before I can even remember, that's how I taught my son to shoot as well. If that's what appleseed means

Last edited:

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Those Marlins are excellent rifles. I have the family Remington Sportmaster that was my grandfathers gun that he taught me to shoot with. My old eyes and the open sights and I can still shoot 10 shots off a bench and front rest and group them less than a nickle size. They can be picked up for very little and I wouldn't take $1000 for it. Lots of fun and full of memories from my youth.
My first was a remington pump 22 with a octoginal barrel. It was lost in my granddads home fire , nice rifle

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk