What's new

Who smokes dropped cigars ???

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was organizing one of my humidors tonight and I found a nice NC that I had tucked away about 6 years ago. This Santiago Cabana was okay when I got it but with 6 years on it , it blossomed into a well balanced, sweet , heavenly treasure. I marveled at each puff. About a quarter of the way through, I dropped this knuckleburner on the garage floor. My heart leaped out of my chest !!!! I picked it up but knowing what has been on my garage floor I could not put it between my lips :frownno: One of the great travesties of life.

Does the " FIVE SECOND RULE " apply to cigars ? Do you continue smoking stogies that you have dropped ??

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
birds have left their calling card on the tobacco leaf that went into that cigar. A little garage floor dirt can't hurt.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I would keep going. Especially if it as good as you describe it.

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I've smoked and enjoyed many cigars that have briefly been on worse places than my garage floor, but that's me. I don't worry too much about setting in on the pesticide laden fairways, a bird friendly ledge and so on. Not that I'm careless where I set it down. However, if by smoking it would have removed the pleasure it previously gave, toss it and fire up another.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brush it off and smoke it. I have smoked dropped cigars a couple of times.
I was out smoking today and one of the dogs came up and hit my hand, so I had to pick dog hair off before I took the next puff. And they haven't been bathed in quite some time.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think I heard once that close to 99.9% of bacteria can't even survive in the human mouth. So any thing that could make you sick or what not is dead once you put it in your mouth. That's just what I heard though...