What's new

Who smokes dropped cigars ???

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Heck, Pedro probably licked the crap out of the cigar when he rolled it. I'll smoke it as long as it doesn't land in something.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have dropped a few, just brush it off and keep smoking it.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
unless it falls in a huge steamin pile of dog shit then I would pick it back up and smoke the hell out of that bad boy. Like my grandfather always told me "what doesnt kill you only fills your belly".

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
In order to keep my Man Card , I retreived that Duck Plucker from the ashtray and SMOKED IT .... damn, they don't taste as good a day after they'd been lit :hanghead:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I would smoke it.. i figure it cannot be any worse than all the fertilizer on the greens on the golf course..

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
For the most part, I've smoked all the cigars that I've dropped on the floor / ground. The exception was when this action caused the wrapper leaf to basically split down almost the entire length of the cigar. It was a cheapie - so I just grabbed another.

I'm not sure what toxic waste you keep on your garage floor that gave you such pause ... but I suggest that maybe you need to smoke in the backyard or at your local tobacconist from now on.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I saw a scientific experiment that put the "5 second rule" to the test. It showed that 99.9% of bacterias and unfreindlies are not able to attach themselves to a piece of dry food in 5 seconds. Even at 10 seconds there was not much to be concerned about. "wet" food was a different story. So if your stick was gettin nice and juicy on the end there may be some nastiness on it. But How many things can live in an environment filled with Smoke heat and niccotine. I say man up and smoke it.
Of course I surf at some breaks that are near run-off creeks. If you've never had "creek fever" it similar to the flu, but is caused by all kinds of nasties, ranging from dog crap to antifreeze. So if my stick drops on the ground, it can't be worse that that water I surf in.:barf:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Just gotta make sure you get all the dirt off, cause I hate it when I put the stick back in my mouth and it's crunchy.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
in an effort to prevent this problem from happening again, i think that cigars should be taped onto hands (electrical tape would be best) whenever there is a risk of them falling onto something nasty.