What's new

Who wants more Little Boris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
damnit...I had my credit card out ready to buy a box!!! lol I really wish I would have known about this cigar before I joined the forums, really want to try these.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I dont really agree with what they are doing. Pete was pretty clear that he only wanted to make that original amount. At least that was my understanding, could be wrong. At any rate, what would a petition really do, the sales numbers should/would speak for themselves right ?

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I dont really agree with what they are doing. Pete was pretty clear that he only wanted to make that original amount. At least that was my understanding, could be wrong. At any rate, what would a petition really do, the sales numbers should/would speak for themselves right ?

Agree with everything you said here. Maybe it will just piss him off. Haha.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We're not trying to petition or push Pete at all, just merely taking a poll on who would order more boxes if they became available.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
To clear the confusion.....Pete asked us to make the poll to see what the response would be.

Well then I stand corrected. Good on Pete to do this. Haven't smoked one of mine yet, but I know it won't let me down.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.